Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Collecting action figures

Fluttershy27

Collecting action figures is new for me. I have the six ponies and the crystal empire six ponies.

I just ordered Princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon off Amazon. I don't know what other ponies to get.

My dad saw my little ponies that I have and he was like, "What is this?" I said, "My Little Pony."  Then he didn't say anything and I feel like that pretty much said it all...

• Brohoof 2

You could get Trixie if they have her, she deserves some love too. :P

Yeah. I could get her.  I'm new to little pony. I was never into My Little Pony as a little girl. So I mostly the main 6 ponies and the cutie mark crusaders and Trixie and etc. But I don't really know the other ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. I could get her.  I'm new to little pony. I was never into My Little Pony as a little girl. So I mostly the main 6 ponies and the cutie mark crusaders and Trixie and etc. But I don't really know the other ponies.

I guess that's normal. At least you have a good taste in ponies. :P

I guess that's normal. At least you have a good taste in ponies. :P

Yeah. I always see different ponies on Amazon but I'm not sure I should get them since I haven't seen too much of them on the show or anything.

Yeah. I always see different ponies on Amazon but I'm not sure I should get them since I haven't seen too much of them on the show or anything.

Well it is your choice, I would still get them not really depending on their appearances.

Well, there are MANY unique ponies to choose from. The problem is choosing which ones you want the most. I was lucky enough that I got into collecting the toys pretty early, so I didn't have to deal with things being out of stock with exception to the first two waves of blindbags.

A list of every brushable in G4

A list of every blindbag in G4

A list of all released ponies (fashion style, playsets, etc)

I hope that you find some adorable ponies to buy. :3

Well, there are MANY unique ponies to choose from. The problem is choosing which ones you want the most. I was lucky enough that I got into collecting the toys pretty early, so I didn't have to deal with things being out of stock with exception to the first two waves of blindbags.

A list of every brushable in G4

A list of every blindbag in G4

A list of all released ponies (fashion style, playsets, etc)

I hope that you find some adorable ponies to buy. :3

Thanks for sharing the links and sharing this with me. Yeah, that was lucky.

The background Ponies (ones you are probably talking about) are popular because of the stories and personality's the fanbase has given them.    You will see more of Ponies like Octavia and Vinal (DJpon-3) or Lyra and Bonbon on youtube or fan comics that you will in the show.   Its can be fun to see a BG Pony and speculate what they are like and what adventures happen to them in equestria.

Also Toywiz.com and Hottopic.com  have selections.  Tho toywiz tends to price based on Popularity or how rare the toy is, so some times you will see some insane prices on ponies.

Edited by ShadowRose2k

If you're looking for a pony, I would consider going to MLPArena and asking around. They don't tend to gauge prices unless something is really rare, such as the international or Comic Con exclusives. I always try to shop there first if I'm looking for a particular pony.