Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies

Sully

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Just googled for a message board and here I am.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a My Little Pony: FIM fan when I got curious enough to watch an entire episode. I was smiling the entire time because I was having such a great time.

I'm Sully,

I am a fine arts major at San Francisco State University, emphasis in design (graphic/interface). It's early in my curriculum but my major classes finally started up and they are a lot of fun. With "general education" out of the way I finally look forward to going to class, it took a long time to get here.

I love rap music, I listen to it all day for its theatrical elements, the lyrics being most provocative and humorous, and dancy beats. I especially love Three 6 Mafia and Gucci Mane.

Dressing up real fancy and going to the pub with my homies is probably my favorite activity next to skating or photography. All these are great things to do if I just wanna let my guard down and have fun. That's it I suppose. Thanks y'all

-S

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Sully! good to see someone new here. If you need any help with anything, PM me or any of the moderators. 

EDIT: I see you're a Gucci Mane guy. Instant respect.

Edited by Hyper Tumble

Dressing up real fancy and going to the pub with my homies is probably my favorite activity

You and me, we're gonna be best buds. 

WELCOME to the forums!  Sometimes we talk about ponies, but we mostly make asses of ourselves, it's fabulous. 

(edited)

You and me, we're gonna be best buds. 

WELCOME to the forums!  Sometimes we talk about ponies, but we mostly make asses of ourselves, it's fabulous. 

Ab-Fab (absolutely fabulous) :)

Thank you all for stopping in. Trippy for life!

-S

Edited by Sully

Yeeah.. I was in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago for a day.. Was at FC con in San Jose.. Would like to go back there and actually have a better look around.  Would really like to go to Babscon if I had a reason to go. Well.. had someone to go with..  

Planning on going to babscon? :D

I have considered attending. I have never beeing to a Brony meetup or con so I have no idea what to expect from the other congoers :) :)

they have a great looking website I will give 'em that.

Was at FC con in San Jose

My friend and I wanted to check that out too but we were looking for somene to sneak us in to their big Saturday party.