open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

24 stumbled back a bit & looked at his hand. He watched as his hand regenerated. Then he turned back to Anarchy. He quickly dashed over & kicked her. He then turned to her again.

"I have no time for games...where is she!?"

Shadow looked at him "B***h please......you need to get out before we make you." he said to him as two swords materialized at the side of him from tendrils.

24 stumbled back a bit & looked at his hand. He watched as his hand regenerated. Then he turned back to Anarchy. He quickly dashed over & kicked her. He then turned to her again.

"I have no time for games...where is she!?"

"Right here." *Weiss was suddenly behind 24 with a sword through his heart.* "Dont you dare touch Anna you slimy bastard." *Sge said amd pulled the sword out of 24 violently.*

"Big sis!" *Anarchy shouted, overjoyed. She snapped her fingers and 24's foot that he had used to kick her exploded.*

The yakuza sniper from earlier once again had Weiss in his sights, he got a good shot and fired, the bullet hit Weiss in the knee

The sniper then left his post

24 fell down to the floor but his foot regenerated & his arms morphed into long bloody blades & he feet morphed like a lizards with sharp toes. He jumped up back to his feet.

Kill-O-Watt looked through a computer in his laboratory what was happening through a satillite in space. Soon a voice went through into 24`s head.

"I will not tolerate any delays. Kill them." 24 then charged at Anarchy with such rage.

Shadow teleported to the side of him bashing him away and then slicing one of his arms off wth one of his swords. "I guess im going to have to force you then!" he said.

Edited by ShadowCloud

24 fell down to the floor but his foot regenerated & his arms morphed into long bloody blades & he feet morphed like a lizards with sharp toes. He jumped up back to his feet.

Kill-O-Watt looked through a computer in his laboratory what was happening through a satillite in space. Soon a voice went through into 24`s head.

"I will not tolerate any delays. Kill them." 24 then charged at Anarchy with such rage.

*Anarchy shoved her staff at 24's forehead and then pushed him away after connecting. Two seconds later, 24's head exploded.* "And thats how the game is played. You all just lost The Game, by the way."

24 moved his head to the side & started swinging his blades at Anarchy.

*Anarchy hit the blades away with her staff and jumped away as they exploded. Weiss, who had splinted her knee injury, jumped onto 24's shoulders, and stabbed her sword straight down through his skull.*

24`s head spilt to the sides & long narrow snake like blade came out reaching Anarchy & wrapping around her.

"Snap." *Anarchy snapped her fingers and the blade exploded on contact.* "This guy doesnt seem to be able to learn."

Shadow teleported next to 24 and kicked him off with an enhanced magic punch sucking life out of him "Look man. get out now." he said "Or we are about to wreak you s**t and then come after you kill." he said

Edited by ShadowCloud

24`s head morphed back & he jumped up above Anarchy & lunged down & grabbed her head & slammed her down to the building roof.

"Tell me or yoru dead!"

*Weiss stood on his back.* "You are looking for me, and yet completely ignoring me?That hurts." *Weiss stabbed down and sliced all across 24's spine.*

(what am i invisible or something......)

Shadow looked at him "Hey! Kill what do you want with Weiss anyway? I know you can here me!" he said.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Kill-O-Watt had paid no attention to Shadow`s mumbling voice & only concerned about 24 capturing weiss. He noticed 24 streaming his blades around rapidly.

"Bring her alive! We don`t l-l-l-like having our experiments killed before testing!"

24 exploded into a stream of Bladed Tentacles across his backside trying to hit Weiss.

*Weiss formed a barrier, blocking all of the tendrils.* "Get bent you damn monster." *She kicked him off of Anarchy, who laid there uncocious.* "Hey Fire, get over here and watch over her while I kick this monster's ass." *Weiss walked ove to 24 and began slashing at him and cutting off limb after limb as he regenerated.*

"You know what! that's it." he said as he grabbed 24's head and smashed it into a wall. "Are you going to tell me or will i ruin your fun?" he asked laughing. Fire teleported up "I could bring her to a base" he said

Edited by ShadowCloud

(Whao!!!! Too Fast!!! & 24 Doesn`t have Tendrills!)

24 made 2 blades again through his arms & started to parry Weiss slashes. as they went blow for blow he knew that he needed to capture her.

24`s head slowly turned around his body & looked at shadow. He opened his mouth & a bladed tentacle came out his mouth & stabbed through shadow`s left collar bone.

(Whao!!!! Too Fast!!! & 24 Doesn`t have Tendrills!)

24 made 2 blades again through his arms & started to parry Weiss slashes. as they went blow for blow he knew that he needed to capture her.

(I meant the blade things.)

"You can suck a dick." *She told 24. She ten jumped backwards, created a large spiked hammer and brought it down on 24's head.*

Shadow smiled and broke the tentacle off "I guess ill can ruin you fun then" he said throwing 24 at a wall. Symbiotic spikes appeared out of the wall.

Fire grabbed Anarchy and teleported her to their main base and sat her down on a bed. "Well interesting day...." he said.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Shadow looked at the meat fall to the ground, the spikes dissapeared and slithered up into shadow "Man that is pretty gross..." he said "No kidding" famine added