Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

the van arrived at the tower

"ill fly to the top"

night hawk sighed "how do we get up there?"

"i dunno, the elevator? ill close off the bottom floor with light barriers, they wont get through"

terigowa,night hawk, and doc ran into the building and it was sealed off

doc spoke "you guys go ahead, i wont be much help, if any get through, im covered"

doc pulled out an S&W500

terigowa and night hawk got in the elevator

A shadow monster suddenly swung an arm at Ghost, but he quickly turned and blocked the strike, following up with a hidden blade to its face.

It's getting too hot here... I think I'll have better luck by staying off the streets...

He then scaled up a nearby building, and leaped over to a fire escape ladder, making his way up to the roof.

Rain nodded at the man, relieved. She had to be on guard-she didn't know him-but for now it was her only option unless she wanted to die.

She heard a car stop and looked over at the man that hopped out. "Nothing. Almost got creamed by some monster but it's cool now, thanks."

How many damn superheros are there?

Rain nodded at the man, relieved. She had to be on guard-she didn't know him-but for now it was her only option unless she wanted to die.

She heard a car stop and looked over at the man that hopped out. "Nothing. Almost got creamed by some monster but it's cool now, thanks."

How many damn superheros are there?

*A bone emerged from te man's elbow, he pulled it out and it was shaped like a short sword. He offered it to Rain.* "My name's Rick, by the way."

Shadow entered the base. Fire looked at him "Where were you?" he asked "CaMpInG" Shadow said simply. Fire noticed the unstable look in his eyes and voice. "2hiit..." he thought.

Rain took the short sword gingerly. "Rain. Nice to meet you," she said, holding it carefully..

"Dude, that bone thing...ew," she laughed a little. "Weirdest power I've seen yet. No offense," she added quickly, hoping she hadn't upset him already.

Shadow walked to his room singing a song "I cant clear the leaves from here" he said pointing to his own head "There too far under the brush this year."

Rain took the short sword gingerly. "Rain. Nice to meet you," she said, holding it carefully..

"Dude, that bone thing...ew," she laughed a little. "Weirdest power I've seen yet. No offense," she added quickly, hoping she hadn't upset him already.

"Its fine, I get it all the time." *He said with a laugh.* "Although Im a little upset that it made my friends decide to start calling me calcium."

Fire was getting worried. "It's starting again..." he said to himself.

-

Shadow walked to the bed and laid down. He began to stare at the ceiling, laughing.

Rain smiled and giggled a little. "Nice friends you have," she snorted teasingly. "I think I'll just call you Rick."

terigowa darted to the top of the elevator shaft and opened the door, he looked down at night hawk

have fun climbing up

he headed to the stair way to the roof

Rain smiled and giggled a little. "Nice friends you have," she snorted teasingly. "I think I'll just call you Rick."

"Thanks." *He said with a smile. Suddenly, a large shadow beast appeared behind them. Rick turned aound to face it, but then a snap echo'ed through the air and the shadow beast exploded.*

"Rick! Stop flirting and get back to work!" *It was Anarchy looking quite a bit more serious than usual.*

"Okay Anarchy." *He said.*

"YoU aRe FuNnY cEiLiNg." shadow said laughing

(...WUT.)

Rain looked at the person that had spoken to Rick.

"Oh no! More superheroes!" She flailed her arms wildly with a look of mock despair and then peered at Anarchy.

"Hey."

(...WUT.)

Rain looked at the person that had spoken to Rick.

"Oh no! More superheroes!" She flailed her arms wildly with a look of mock despair and then peered at Anarchy.

"Hey."

"Hi!" *Anarchy said in a rediculously cheerful way.*

"Hi!" *Anarchy said in a rediculously cheerful way.*

(Anarchy's gonna be a bitch, isn't she >.<)

Rain raised an eyebrow at Anarchy's over sweetness and shrugged.

"Your pal here saved my skin. Just saying thanks."

(Anarchy's gonna be a bitch, isn't she >.<)

Rain raised an eyebrow at Anarchy's over sweetness and shrugged.

"Your pal here saved my skin. Just saying thanks."

"Oh-ho! He saved you did he?" *Anarchy said. Rick froze, he knew that Anarchy knew what that meant. Anarchy gave Rick a sly smile.* "Okay then. Here." *Anarchy tossed a small bag full of marbles at Rain hoping she would catch it.*

"wE hAd A gOoD tAlK cEiLiNg, ByE!" he said as he got up and walked to the door "LoOk At AlL tHe FuNnY lOoKiNg MoNsTeR pEoPlE!" he said looking through a camera.

Rain looked at the marbles but due to her clumsiness and hangover failed to catch them and instead fell over.

She stood back up, blushing furiously, and tried to ignore the fact that it ever happened.