open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Shadow walked into the club singing, he stopped at Night hawk. "What exactly are you doing here?" he asked and undisguised himself.

Shadow face changed "The question is what do you know about his death, I have his Rocket launcher, and a few of my possessions were left there." he said "What do you think i know?"

Rain slipped into the car and nodded at Alten politely.

"Should've known," she giggled and looked at Shadow's retreating back. "He never really dies, does he?" She sighed a little and buckled her seatbelt. Her head felt like it would split open any second.

Alten strapped into the driver's seat while PT shuffled into the back. Power Ten sighed, "I guess not..." The memories of killing shadow flooding back into his head.

Alten sped off towards the hills overlooking the city, finally stopping in the driveway of an estate. He stepped outside the car and waited for Rain.

Night hawks hand was now twitching

"I know a power enemy attacked at killed him and threw him out the window, and you know what? I think you had something to do with it!"

"Fine...." he said "So after I robbed that store, my insane side had an weird idea of saying sorry to him. We went to the warehouse. I put a knife in the table for backup. When he came in he began to wildly attack me. I just dodged every attack until.......he ripped off my piercing." he said "Then my evil side slammed his head into a wall and threw him to his death." he said with a slight laugh.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Rain tried to step out and instead fell, banging her elbow hard against the concrete.

"Ow," she muttered. Looks like getting reborn doesn't help much on my clumsiness.

She pulled herself of the drive and looked at his house with a nod. "Nice," she slurred slightly.

I am going to have a hell of a hangover tomorrow...

Rain tried to step out and instead fell, banging her elbow hard against the concrete.

"Ow," she muttered. Looks like getting reborn doesn't help much on my clumsiness.

She pulled herself of the drive and looked at his house with a nod. "Nice," she slurred slightly.

I am going to have a hell of a hangover tomorrow...

Ten rolled his eyes as he got out of the car, "You're really wasted, aren't you? Let's just get you to bed"

Alten opened the front door to the mansion, revealing an extremely well decorated interior. He led rain up the stairs and into one of the rooms. The room had a large bed and a desk, as well as a flatscreen tv opposite the bed. "Bathroom is over there, and use the intercom if you need something. Oh, and the remote's in on the bedside table." Alten walked out of the room.

Rain called "thanks" after him and sat down on the edge of the bed before instantly getting back up.

She walked into a spacious bathroom and got in the shower, her clothes still on. There was one of those little seat things in it and she sat down on it, letting the boiling hot water spray all over her.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

It was only after the shower that Rain realized she didn't have a change of clothes.

"I'm a genius," she muttered grouchily as she grabbed a towel and went back out of the bathroom.

"Uh...Ten? Alten?" she called awkwardly. "Do you have anything I can uh...borrow?"

"RAHHHHHHH"

Night hawk charged shadow it before he could punch him an explosion of light appeared in the middle of them, send them both flying inthe opposite direction

After the ball of lightning went away, there was a figure kneeling down, it stood up and cackled with electricity, it was the rocketeer, but his appearance was different, instead of his armor being steam punk bronze, it was white

It was only after the shower that Rain realized she didn't have a change of clothes.

"I'm a genius," she muttered grouchily as she grabbed a towel and went back out of the bathroom.

"Uh...Ten? Alten?" she called awkwardly. "Do you have anything I can uh...borrow?"

Ten called up "I'll get you something." Ten walked over to his room and grabbed some pajama pants and a t-shirt. He opened the door to Rain's room covering his eyes and tossed the clothes inside. "They might be a bit big on you, but they should be fine"

"Thanks," Rain said with a little smile, her wet clothes making her shiver.

She dried off and changed, before brushing her teeth and hair and climbing into bed.

I won't fall asleep, I won't-

Night hawk stumbled about

"what the hell happened?"

The rocketeer looked around "it feels good to be back in the world of the living"

He spotted shadow

"hello, my killer, how have you been?"

"Quite good recently actually, Got to redeem my self a little." he said with a laugh.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Well that stopped anything that Night was going to do........" he began to lightly smack his head on the wall "Sooooooooooooo bored!" he said as he did so.

Shadow walked out of the base. He just walked around the city without purpose. "Let them be buried. buried alive! in their suits, in their ties." he began to sing "You're safe here now, you're in the clear now. We'll eat soup and apple pies."

"Well that stopped anything that Night was going to do........" he began to lightly smack his head on the wall "Sooooooooooooo bored!" he said as he did so.

Shadow walked out of the base. He just walked around the city without purpose. "Let them be buried. buried alive! in their suits, in their ties." he began to sing "You're safe here now, you're in the clear now. We'll eat soup and apple pies."

"Apparently someone's a very good liar." Ghost was leaning against a building pillar, staring at Shadow as he sang his song.