I have no idea what I am doing... Hi

Loud Opinion

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Yahoo tolled me this was a nice place. Seeing as yahoo hasn't led me astray yet, I sad why not.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well... Being the moron I used to be I started out as an anti brony for literally no resin. I am not going to justify that I really didn't have a resin. But I quickly got over that when I got to apple buck season, and realized that it wasn't like any other show I watched, and the season 2 premier sealed the deal, I was a brony.

After looking back at the mistake of being an anti brony I decided to always try to understand whom someone is before I assume what there like.

• Brohoof 3

What isn't vain is good for your brain. What isn't rotty is good for your body. While art is good for your heart, good people are good for you.

Blue Thorn

Limbo Dreams

Gold Dust can be found here

and my other OC Silver tongue can be found here

glad you decided to become a brony :D welcome to the herd *brohoof*

• Brohoof 1

UVHLHKB.png

"Death is the sound of distant thunder at a picnic."

Storm Crasher

Banner by 0blivion

I must admit after the reception I got at tumblr I was a bit skeptical. But after this warm welcome (that warms my heart) I can see how nice the fandom can be. Thank you for an amazing welcome!

• Brohoof 1

What isn't vain is good for your brain. What isn't rotty is good for your body. While art is good for your heart, good people are good for you.

Blue Thorn

Limbo Dreams

Gold Dust can be found here

and my other OC Silver tongue can be found here