Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Thieves Guild

madpenguin44

Well copy and pasty isn't working on my computer right now, but basically the main story is that you need to steal a lot of money, or thing to get you money, to get to Ponyville. There is a special cloaking armor that you need to steal to get the diamond. In canterlot, that's heavily guarded. You know the sign up so if you have question the answer might be there, if not ask me.

I'll start off the story, but I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh yes, when you make your first post please do state your name and special talent.

You sit in the lounge planning on your next target. The Thieves guild have their own hideout/base. It's fairly large. Probably because it was a warehouse. It was abandoned a few years ago then someone used as a hideout for their guild. The Thieves Guild.

Shadow Dust look at a map of Las Pegasus. The Guild already stole from 6 places. They had a organized list of their target, they were probably going to add a bunch more though.

List

5 Gas Station| 2 robbed

3 grocery store| 1 robbed

10 random people on the street| 3 robbed

2 weapon shops| 0 robbed

1 bank|0 robbed

They still has a lot of places to rob. They were a so far from their goal, stealing the diamond in Canterlot.

They has to go to Ponyville first, but the train ride cost so much. That's why they were robbing/stealing stuff in Las Pegasus. Shadow Dust was sorta the leader. She hated being the leader, but she made the guild so, she was the leader. She told the new recruits to not treat her as leader as much as they would to anypony. Just when they needed help. She liked balanced team with no powerful leader. Although she did have the perfect cutiemark/ special talent for the job. She could blend in with shadows and darkness. That was enough think about her and the team. She got up and walked out of the lounge. The warehouse looked abandoned, but with all the money the inside looked very cool and was kind of like a small mansion. They had bathrooms, 1 lounge, a planning room, and much more. They had a weapon room, but all they had was 3 knifes. They weren't prepared to rob a weapon shop yet. Soon though. The new members of the guild have not met each other yet. Shadow called all the member to the lounge. It was time to meet everypony.

THIS CLOSED THIS IS CLOSED THIS CLOSED THIS CLOSED

GO TO THE OTHER ONE MADE BY LIGHTNING-FLICKR

Edited by madpenguin44