Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is Dr. Sparkle, saying hello.

Dr. Sparkle

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: A magical search engine called Google. But seriously, I wanted to see what other fans thought of a certain topic I can't even remember, and I eventually came across this place.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: When I first found out about bronies...I didn't really care. It's not the first time adults have watched something for kids. I sometimes saw clips on Youtube, and the first thing that sparked my interest was the animation. It was actually really good. Second, some of the jokes I saw were pretty funny, and these characters were actually kinda cool.Eventually, I watched the first episode, and was pretty impressed. Nightmare Moon's backstory was actually interesting, and Twilight Sparkle was a VERY relatable character for me. I continued watching this strange show about technicolored ponies, and became a fan.

Hello everyone, you can call me Dr. Sparkle.  Of course, I am a big fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which is why I joined these forums.  As you can see, my favorite pony is Pinkie Pie, despite relating so, so much more to Twilight Sparkle, and you know, naming myself after her.  But Pinkie is just so awesome in ways I can't explain here lest we be here forever.  I love all of the Mane Six though.  These are some of the most well rounded and interesting characters I've seen in a long time.  :wub: 

But yeah, if you want to know what my personality is like, at least in real life, think Twilight Sparkle with some Fluttershy mixed in.  I'm not entirely like that on the internet though, as I am much more comfortable with people when they can't see me face to face.

I love writing fanfiction and making fanart.  I also love making headcanons, but if the show disproves it, I won't complain.  After all, Princess Twilight Sparkle tore apart my headcanon about the origins of the Elements, but I don't care.  I look up information on what the people working on the show think of something, or their explanations.  I also kinda tend to seriously think too deeply into the show. 

...Does that mean I'm like those brony analyzers? :huh:    ...NAH :P

But seriously, I don't take the show so seriously it ruins my own enjoyment.  If it goes against my headcanons or is a bit silly at times, whatever.

So...yeah!  I look forward to being in this community.   :lol:

• Brohoof 1