Howdy!

Zix

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was told of a fandom by my friend, a fandom that consisted of males and female adults that enjoyed MLP. About 3 months after she told me I was watching youtube when a pony video came up in the suggestions, I ignored it. The video I was watching was pretty funny so I watched it again the next night, the pony video still sitting in the suggestions. Then I decided to click on this pony video. Turns out it was a song, cant remember what song though :/ The song was really catchy and I kept listening to it in secret, untill one night i decided to wath an episode "How bad can it be?" i asked myself. To cut a long story short within the next week I had watched all of season 1 and half of season 2.

Howdy everypony!

Im new around here, as you could probably tell :P

Im 16 from Victoria Australia and have been a brony since around half way through season 2 (Cant remember how long ago that was)

Over the year(s) I have had many favorite ponies, my current favorite pony is Pinkie Pie because she is hilarious.

I enjoy digital art such as vectoring and video games. I recently went to PonyconAU where I met Andrea Libman and Peter New and that was amazing :D

And yea.. thats about it :P 

• Brohoof 1