Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sim Ponies High School

RainbowDashiscool

"Then I guess you know that I am part Phoenix also" Flame said as he thought about Light Fire. "I would like to know about Light Fire and well...why she ran when she said she had a crush on me" Flame asked before he sighed. "So yeah I would like to know more about Light Fire before I die"

Felicia said "Nope"."We'll i think she ran away is because she was jealous of me because she thought you were going too fall in love with me and we'll i made her with her parent's and ok i will show you and tell you about her" Felicia said."Ok this Light Fire had sevral break up and problems more but she has two girls since some boy made her have them and he hurted her and left so her two children are:Windy Fire and Wind Fire there both twins but kinda different and she has parent's too can you please not hurt her.These are photo's of Light Fire:

post-20285-0-27409500-1395136729_thumb.jpgYes she was born this way when she started too look like Rainbow Dash since her old shelf was not really made we'll.

post-20285-0-70567500-1395136714.pngHer specail power thats why she was known as Light Fire!

post-20285-0-36416100-1395136692.jpgOld Light Fire she was not fully made we'll" she saids.

(I gtg and i was roleplaying once as Rainbow Dash with Light Fire i was thinking Rainbow Dash could be her sister in the roleplay of course so thats why Light Fire kinda looks like her and she kinda looks like her mother named:Rainbow Cloud.)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light Fire saids "I'm Fine"

Princple Jack:"Shiranui you're enrolled you're class is class number 4" as he saids.

Felicia:*Felicia starts too stop breatheing a little her heart is raceing so fast and she starts too say something half way* "hi who are..." she could not say all of the words because her breatheing stoped a little and her heart is racing.

Principle Jack saids "Thank you kid now I'm going with her here you go this will be you're seat but if anyone saids Principle Jack say that he is going somewhere too be with teacher kelly" he saids then he goes out with teacher kelly.

Felicia could not even speak too that stallion she does not know and does not remember as she stopped breatheing a little and her heart started raceing.

Hank is abit shocked "you want me.. to take over now? Well.. okay." He smilrs as he went to take a seat "go have fun." He told him as he goes to read a book as he waits for something to happen. "Hm.. I wonder why he chose me.. nothing is special about me."

(Sugar heart. If you want to talk to hank. Go ahead)

sugar heart teleported to art class hoping hank would be there then an idea struck her she got a blank canvas and painted hank on it in the most wonderful place ever then she drew her self and she made the sky clear grass green and a big oak tree in the behind them then she signed it in ink by sugar heart

"I wouldn't hurt Light Fire...to tell the truth I wanted to talk to her before she left" Flame said. "I would have stayed away from her but not for any bad reason...mostly because of what happened a few years ago... Flame said looking at the ground. "What happened still haunts me" Flame looked at the ground. "If you want to know what happened...go ahead and ask me" Flame said. "Can't believe I am going to die..." Flame said to himself

Edited by Izaya Orihara

Hank is abit shocked "you want me.. to take over now? Well.. okay." He smilrs as he went to take a seat "go have fun." He told him as he goes to read a book as he waits for something to happen. "Hm.. I wonder why he chose me.. nothing is special about me."

(Sugar heart. If you want to talk to hank. Go ahead)

Princple Jack saids "Yes" then princple jack went with teacher kelly.

"I wouldn't hurt Light Fire...to tell the truth I wanted to talk to her before she left" Flame said. "I would have stayed away from her but not for any bad reason...mostly because of what happened a few years ago... Flame said looking at the ground. "What happened still haunts me" Flame looked at the ground. "If you want to know what happened...go ahead and ask me" Flame said."Can't believe I am going to die..." Flame said to himself

Felicia saids "good.

*Minute's later Flame's house caught on fire then the fireman came and saved his home from being destroyed*

(Ignore this comment here agin another word limit uh :/.)

Flame heard his phone ring and answered. "Hello....what....alright thanks" He closed his phone and looked at Michiyo. "My house caught on fire...I got no place to stay now" Flame sighed as he looked at her. "I'm not dying in a fire...there is an upside"

((If ym post get too depressing im sorry

Flame heard his phone ring and answered. "Hello....what....alright thanks" He closed his phone and looked at Michiyo. "My house caught on fire...I got no place to stay now" Flame sighed as he looked at her. "I'm not dying in a fire...there is an upside"

((If ym post get too depressing im sorry

Felicia saids "Wow! thats good that you're not gonna die at least i changed you're future" as she smiled but she dies.

(It's ok and sorry if my comment got depressing there...)

(Ignore this:dtydtysssjcgfybeepbooppopshezowhfygtjhvgydt)

(Ignore this too:yfjytjtdtjjsjdyrssrrrrr4yx3ex44hexcted)

(Ignore this other one:uftt7r57uhwordlimit-.-hgdhtsthhtdtty)

(Ignore this one too:tdtjytrtyrejjjru666666666

Felicia saids "Wow! thats good that you're not gonna die at least i changed you're future" as she smiled but she dies.

(It's ok and sorry if my comment got depressing there...)

(Ignore this:dtydtysssjcgfybeepbooppopshezowhfygtjhvgydt)

(Ignore this too:yfjytjtdtjjsjdyrssrrrrr4yx3ex44hexcted)

(Ignore this other one:uftt7r57uhwordlimit-.-hgdhtsthhtdtty)

(Ignore this one too:tdtjytrtyrejjjru666666666

@ Izaya Orihara,

Sorry sometimes the word limit messes up on me so i had too post them in each colom -.- it annoys me when i have too do that it really is so annoying sorry still if i have too do it that way and i have too do another one here -.- uh i don't like the word lmit as much...

"M-Michiyo!" Flame checked her pulse but stepped back. "W-what the hell..." Flame stepped back before falling back. "Why did you die....why would this happen" Flame tought for a moment before realizing. "One life being saved....but at the cost of another life" Flame aid as he picked her body up.

((it can only get more depressing here))

Edited by Izaya Orihara

Light Fie comes too see Flame and Felicia and starts saying something as she sees him holding her "Why are you holding her? are you in love with her?" she ran away and cried as she thought Flame was falling in love with her creator named:Felicia and she was still crying.

"LIGHT FIRE SHE'S DEAD" Flame yelled. "I don't know how but she died..." Flame said. "Also Light Fire I didn't fall in love your creator" Flame said. "Do you know where she would want to be buried by any chance" Flame asked

((What will Light Fire say now, now that Flame has told her he didn't fall in love with her creator))

Light Fire paused a momment from by the door in the front side then comes in too reply "Oh sorry i just thought you might of fall in love with her...i just got jealous and no i don't know where she will be burried" as Light Fire said.

(Thats what she said know up here ^ and after this can we make more days skiped it will be vaction of sim pony high school for more days then imagine it is then it turn's out too be a new school day after the longest vaction.)

"Light Fire...I know of a place where we can bury her" Flame said as he started walking. "She told me what you have been through also Light...and I'm sorry to hear it also" Flame sighed. "This day has just been depressing for me...the first friend I meet ends up dying today" Flame said

"Light Fire...I know of a place where we can bury her" Flame said as he started walking. "She told me what you have been through also Light...and I'm sorry to hear it also" Flame sighed. "This day has just been depressing for me...the first friend I meet ends up dying today" Flame said

Light Fire saids "Ok."."Wow she told you that? i told her not too or it will depress me more but she was my creator so at least she was telling you too cheer me up" as she said."It's ok Flame" as she said.

*Few more days later after Michiyo dying and the high school's vaction later there was a suprise coming up and Light Fire told Flame too meet her at her house from the vaction of high school then they started too become boyfriend and girl friend on more of the longest vaction from high school.*

Light Fire comes back too school and see's her boyfriend and saids "Hi Flame :)".

Principle Jack was at his office 

Teacher Kelly came too office and said too him "I'm going too have are baby!" she screams excitedly and wait's for Principle Jack too say something.

(Do you wan't too roleplay as principle jack for me?)

"Hi Light" Flame smiled. "How was your vacation break" Flame asked her

"W-what...that's great news" Jack said smiling

(I guess I can try to play as him)

(((just ignore this because of character length and i am being lazy and all of this stuff going on in my life...whihc sucks)) 

"Hi Light" Flame smiled. "How was your vacation break" Flame asked her

"W-what...that's great news" Jack said smiling

(I guess I can try to play as him)

(((just ignore this because of character length and i am being lazy and all of this stuff going on in my life...whihc sucks)) 

Light Fire said "My vaction break was good with you with me on some vaction breaks" as she smiled

Teacher Kelly saids "Yup! we'll i hope it's a girl what do you hope are baby is?"

(Cool i gotta generate the baby and the teacher and the princple but i will be still here.)

"That's true" Flame said. "Speaking of during the weekend when I was away from a bit I got you something" Flame said as he took and little box out. "It was something I got for you" 

"It wont matter if it's a boy or a girl all that matters is the we love and care for it" Jack said

"That's true" Flame said. "Speaking of during the weekend when I was away from a bit I got you something" Flame said as he took and little box out. "It was something I got for you" 

"It wont matter if it's a boy or a girl all that matters is the we love and care for it" Jack said

Light Fire said "Yup"."Omg i love it!" she jumps up and dwn then hug's Flame tightly.

Teacher Kelly saids "We'll i like a girl but ok i hope are baby will be so cute :)" as she never expexics it's gonna be twin's.

(You play jack better then me :) and i just had too let you roleplay as him since i can't roleplay two at the same time replying too you when it does not let you get a turn too roleplay for that one so that's why i wanted you too roleplay as jack too get a turn in that momment of roleplaying.)

(So.. we jumped ahead in time since school cant take place in two different time periods.. you two post way to fast. Your leaving others behind. It ruins other peoples idea.)

After the break, hank went back to the school and heads to his class looking down

(So.. we jumped ahead in time since school cant take place in two different time periods.. you two post way to fast. Your leaving others behind. It ruins other peoples idea.)

After the break, hank went back to the school and heads to his class looking down

(Oh sorry it's just i like skipping a little more of my other idea.......I'm kinda not feeling in a happy mood as much anymore...I'm just deepresed and i don't want too go through of something making me deepresed alot and made me cut my shelf 3 times it was in deviantart...)

(Ignorethisfyukkkkkkku because of word limit :/gyuk77br6kuuuudt5klll)

(Ignore this one too because of word lmit..guikfi7dyk657su6tirtc77i f7vfv it5d7sud55tuydy5d656iu7d6yyuh)

(IGnore here uigliugliuff7ur77f6fyrfyfr6j)

(Oh sorry it's just i like skipping a little more of my other idea.......I'm kinda not feeling in a happy mood as much anymore...I'm just deepresed and i don't want too go through of something making me deepresed alot and made me cut my shelf 3 times it was in deviantart...)

(Ignorethisfyukkkkkkku because of word limit :/gyuk77br6kuuuudt5klll)

(Ignore this one too because of word lmit..guikfi7dyk657su6tirtc77i f7vfv it5d7sud55tuydy5d656iu7d6yyuh)

(IGnore here uigliugliuff7ur77f6fyrfyfr6j)

(Oh. I'm sorry to here that. But. You should tell others we are going to jump ahead in time soon to finish up what others have planned okay? Well. I hope you feel better soon. I don't like it when others are depressed.)

(Ignore this sentece as it is a lie and filler)

sugar heart got so bored of waiting she went to look for hank until she found him "hank wait up" she got out the panting "I hope you like it its one of my favorties" she also got out a mini clay figure of hank dried and painted and wrapped around with red ribbon "I hope its ok for you"

sugar heart got so bored of waiting she went to look for hank until she found him "hank wait up" she got out the panting "I hope you like it its one of my favorties" she also got out a mini clay figure of hank dried and painted and wrapped around with red ribbon "I hope its ok for you"

hank is shocked "why? would you do this for me? no pony has ever given me gifts." he smiles as he looks at the painting and the clay figure "its amazing. why do you know me? have we ever met before?" he asked her "whats your name?" he asked her with a smile as he blushes abit

I'm Sugar heart and the reason this is for you is that I like you seem so nice and my well type and I was shy at first but now im ready will you be my girl friend you doun't have too but its a habbit to gain crushes so quickly and at least can we be friends" this was hard for sugar heart because she got shy around boys

I'm Sugar heart and the reason this is for you is that I like you seem so nice and my well type and I was shy at first but now im ready will you be my girl friend you doun't have too but its a habbit to gain crushes so quickly and at least can we be friends" this was hard for sugar heart because she got shy around boys

hank nods "well.. how did you know i am so nice? well. i will be your boyfriend. i think you are very cute and nice." he said with a smile and hugs her "well. where do you have your class now? i can walk you to your class." he said with a smile and lets her go "ill follow you."

Light Fire said "Yup"."Omg i love it!" she jumps up and dwn then hug's Flame tightly.   Teacher Kelly saids "We'll i like a girl but ok i hope are baby will be so cute :)" as she never expexics it's gonna be twin's

"I haven't even shown you what's inside the box, now close your eyes Light Fire" Flame said as he went behind her and opened the box

"Hey, what about twins" Jack said. "Don't you think it would be great to have twins"

((Whats is the box?))

((Also I am in a sorta better mood right now))