Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sim Ponies High School

RainbowDashiscool

"Listen...Felicia, I can use restoration and bloom to revive you so you can be a normal pony again though it all up to you if you want me too or not" Shiranui said before Flame looekd at him. "You really think you can do that...if you can then you are one strange eart Pony...but it's pretty cool" Flame said

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technicolor smiled a smile that was polite, but seemed to say, "Well, that escalated quickly."

"Wait, did you say Tulpus?" she asked. "i think I have some of that." She nodded towards her backpack. "I'l let you guys have some if you need it."

(filler is on Miller with a wafer of 'niller)

"Listen...Felicia, I can use restoration and bloom to revive you so you can be a normal pony again though it all up to you if you want me too or not" Shiranui said before Flame looekd at him. "You really think you can do that...if you can then you are one strange eart Pony...but it's pretty cool" Flame said

Felicia saids "uuuhhhhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhh"

The Zombie Translator Pony saids "Felicia saids it wount work and she said zecora told her it wount and she said how do you know my name?".

Technicolor smiled a smile that was polite, but seemed to say, "Well, that escalated quickly."

"Wait, did you say Tulpus?" she asked. "i think I have some of that." She nodded towards her backpack. "I'l let you guys have some if you need it."

(filler is on Miller with a wafer of 'niller)

The zombie pony translator saids "Hand them too the Flame Stallion over there".

"I over heard your name...besides Zecora doesn't know me so how would she know my power won't work...but never mind I'll just leave then" Shiranui said as he left.

Flame just sighed. "Sounds like having you around is going to be like taking care of a pet" Flame said.

Felicia trys too eat there brains as she started too turn into more of a zombie and then she heads too Flame's brains and tries too eat his but she failed then fell over.

Light Fire saids "Watch out Flame!"."Never mind she fell down" as Light Fire said."We'll i don't know if we should keep her but we have too or she will eat all are brains." as She said.

"That or do what most people would do with zombies" Flame said. "Decapitate her" Flame shuddered at the thought. "I don't think neither of us would want to do that so...yeah..." Flame looked at Felicia and sighed. "Can you at least tell me why you died in the first place..." Flame asked

Felicia saids"uhhhhhhuhhhh uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhh".

The pony translator saids "She said she died from her wrist bleeding out imetade and she also said her breathing started too stop and she saids her heart was racing fast."

Felicia saids "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhh uhhhh" as she cries in tears.

The pony translator saids "She saids I wish this did not happen too me".

"No...it was my fault...I failed at trying to stop the bleeding and I failed at helping you" Flame aid as he looked at her. "Miss give Light the Tulpus...I...need to do something" Flame said before he left the school, he landed in front of his newly built house and sighed. "I couldn't stop the bleeding...she slit her vein...how the hell was I supposed to do...I couldn't get her to a hospital in time or she would have died anyways..."

"No...it was my fault...I failed at trying to stop the bleeding and I failed at helping you" Flame aid as he looked at her. "Miss give Light the Tulpus...I...need to do something" Flame said before he left the school, he landed in front of his newly built house and sighed. "I couldn't stop the bleeding...she slit her vein...how the hell was I supposed to do...I couldn't get her to a hospital in time or she would have died anyways..."

Felicia saids "Uhhhhhhhh uhhhhh uhhhh" but she failed too reply too Flame as he quickly wen't away and then she cries in tears some more.

The Zombie Translator pony saids "Here you go Light"."Felicia saids It's not you're fault Flame" as she said."We'll Flame raced of so he did not hear Felicia" as the zombie translator saids.

Light Fire saids "Why did Flame think it was his fault taking care of you Felicia?"

Felicia fell asleep as she got tired.

Light Fire saids "Oh great she feel asleep we'll you can go now zombie translator pony and whats you're phone number?"

The zombie pony translator saids "My phone number is 555530980812305 call me just in case you need me too translate agin"

Light Fire saids "Ok"

The zombie pony translator wen't home.

"oh ok oh wait I have magic I have to teleport there because its for unicorns and alicorns and we have to use magic all the time but I can teleport you too I know what I can do

il teleport you first then or we would be at the same class see you at lunch" she teleported them to their classes

(I fell asleep)

Technicolor, alarmed, quickly used her horn to unzip the backpack and tossed the plant over to the flame stallion.

(I am about to go to school by the way lol)

(My filler is a great source of daily vitamins and minerals, including laundromat lint.)

"oh ok oh wait I have magic I have to teleport there because its for unicorns and alicorns and we have to use magic all the time but I can teleport you too I know what I can do

il teleport you first then or we would be at the same class see you at lunch" she teleported them to their classes

Hank smiles "well. My class isnt that fsr.. you don't need to teleport me.. I can walk." He said and hugs her as he walked off smiling and heads to his place passing felicia and two ponies confused "um.. why is she asleep in the middle of the hall? And is she a zombie or something from how she looks? Is it holloween already?"

Flame arrived back only to hear another question about Felicia being a zombie. "Yes she is an actual zombie, no it's not Halloween yet, and you really should stand back" Flame answered as he looked at Felicia and then to Light Fire. "If anything else random happens again I might loose it a bit" Flame said

Hank sighs "well. Is she forever a zombie? Or can we bring her back?" He asked hkm "perhaps I can have the TARDIS to help her." He said as his left eye changes to a geeen color as he examines felicia more and smiles "i think it might be worth a shot." He said happily

(NO TARDIS...this rp is weird enough as it is...when I thought it was going to be normal......)

"No we can't bring her back...also where the hell would y- you know what never mind, if all this just happened I wouldn't be surprised that you could use the tardis..." Flame aid as he looked at the sleeping body of Felicia.

(Well. There wouldn't have been if this rp didn't get weird. It was supposed to be a normal rp until zombies started coming. So why can't I usse the tardis?)

Hank sighs "well. Make sure she won't go and attack ponies." He said as he rushed to his class which is music

" oh ok well shall we get going but quickly the bell will ring soon" she trotted down the hall " here it is purple wavy glittering door well here I go " she went in like if it were a portal she went to her desk and practiced all ten spells on her list to try out

Hank is out writing a song for sugar heart as he smiles and continues to write the song and sighs "well. I think this song is good enough for sugar heart.. I hope she is having fun. Well. Lunch is coming up. Maybe I can play the song to her." He said to himself as he relaxes

Flame looked at Felicia and sighed. "What should we do to get her back...what are we going to do with her...do we end her life so she could go to heaven...or do we take care of her till we die and come back as zombies...or let her eat our brains" Flame asked as he had no idea what to do

Flame arrived back only to hear another question about Felicia being a zombie. "Yes she is an actual zombie, no it's not Halloween yet, and you really should stand back" Flame answered as he looked at Felicia and then to Light Fire. "If anything else random happens again I might loose it a bit" Flame said

Light Fire saids "Um Flame Felicia is a sleep right now i hope see will be fine"."Flame I love you and don't worry" saids Light Fire.

(NO TARDIS...this rp is weird enough as it is...when I thought it was going to be normal......)

"No we can't bring her back...also where the hell would y- you know what never mind, if all this just happened I wouldn't be surprised that you could use the tardis..." Flame aid as he looked at the sleeping body of Felicia.

(I'm a doctor who fan and yeah sometimes rp's get werid some of them are.)

Light Fire saids "What is a tardis i don't see one...but i heard its from doctor who and Felicia is a fan of Doctor Who and i know Felicia since she created me".

Flame looked at Felicia and sighed. "What should we do to get her back...what are we going to do with her...do we end her life so she could go to heaven...or do we take care of her till we die and come back as zombies...or let her eat our brains" Flame asked as he had no idea what to do

Light Fire saids "Lets keep her and use the tulpus as we can and try too stay away from her if she trys too eat are brains"."Hey Flame i made you something too" saids Light Fire.

Felicia turns into a Full Zombie agin and tries too eat Flame's brains agin but she failed agin and fell down back too sleep.

"Sounds good to me" Flame said before seeing Felicia fall onto the ground again. "Though this is going to be a bit of a problem if she keeps trying to do this all the time" Flame said before hearing Light Fire said she loved him. "I love you too Light Fire" Flame replied before kissing her on the cheek

((How is it that Flame is the one who Felicia is trying to kill/eat his brains))

"Sounds good to me" Flame said before seeing Felicia fall onto the ground again. "Though this is going to be a bit of a problem if she keeps trying to do this all the time" Flame said before hearing Light Fire said she loved him. "I love you too Light Fire" Flame replied before kissing her on the cheek

((How is it that Flame is the one who Felicia is trying to kill/eat his brains))

Light Fire saids "Yes and yup she might try agin shes a Zombie now"."Thank you Flame :)" Light Fire said this and she blushes.

(I don't know i just was trying something from sankrea its a anmie where rea sanka turns into a zombie etc...I just heard someone suggested devaintart for storeing i want too keep but uh i got deepresed from da and i might come back too da when I'm 20 or 21 year's old look at my old deviantart here: http://Lightfiretheteenmare.deviantart.com/ )

(Never saw it but I got and idea)

"After all this happened I got an idea, we get a pheonix down to revive her, because that item will revive anything...even turn a zombie back to a normal pony" Flame said. "But that is only in legend and a Pheonix Down is pretty much the blood of a pheonix"

(Never saw it but I got and idea)

"After all this happened I got an idea, we get a pheonix down to revive her, because that item will revive anything...even turn a zombie back to a normal pony" Flame said. "But that is only in legend and a Pheonix Down is pretty much the blood of a pheonix"

(I guess you did not know not everbody knows it and ok and Light Fire is unsure if it will not work as she is scared if Felicia my ponyfied shelf is lost...)

Light Fire said "I hope it does not harm her!"."Flame be careful she might be backeating brains and getting you'res then you might turn into a zombie and what if she goes back too being dead agin? or what if she grows older since this vaction was really long i think I'm 17 now and you must be 18 now" as Light Fire said as she worries.

Felicia grows up into 50 year's old.

"I fail to see how something that will change her back to being an actual pony will harm her" Flame said. "Also I don't think she will get older either...The phoenix down has a effect of reversing age by a few...or several years" Flame said. "Also every time she tries she either falls asleep or I move away as she falls. "Flame said. "

((I'm sorry but I am having a bit of a problem figuring out what you are saying))