Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pichos animations..

Picho

One of the things I've been wanting to do for the longest time is make a comic or cartoon.. just recently I've suddenly realized the power of photoshop in this endevor.. (I had thought flash was the only way to animate things..)

post-2454-0-27766900-1331363638_thumb.gif

This was the animation I first did that started this.. all because of an RP session where I had to explain why my character couldn't use levitation, a bit dumb, and was afraid of books.

post-2454-0-38540300-1331363648_thumb.gif

Later Macabre danced.. or maybe it was before.. So I started working on an animation for that.. but stopped a few frames in, (because it was time to leave my comic book class.)

post-2454-0-34921300-1331363655_thumb.gif

But whats the point of animation if the most I could do is simple little things, so I've jumped into trying to lip sync as well, a rather crazy enevor as i know very little on this subject and its like my third animation this way.

post-2454-0-93864300-1331363664_thumb.gif

Line art is kinda boring, esspecially when its so sketchy, so lets start adding color to it.

post-2454-0-76559700-1331363671_thumb.gif

Little more practice with lip syncing (well just animating the mouth in general) and since my colores kept switching last animation, lets make color splots.

post-2454-0-20710800-1331363678_thumb.gif

All this animation calls for a cheesy 80's inspired training montoge. Lets throw the eggs in the blender and drink it cause it makes everything better.... or maybe not.

• Brohoof 2

Hm, I like the rough drawings, but if you want your art to be taken a bit more... seriously, I'd really recommend drawing the rough sketches (as you have presented here) then going back and refining them to be more visually appealing.

(edited)

Well, these are just animation roughs, and really the first set of animations I've ever done. Click on them to see the animation. I'm currently working on improving and adding a few more frames to the training montoge one. Though, I'm probally going to drop that version, and redo a new version, as I've found I want to animate some of the objects I had done in a non-animatable fashion..

Edited by Picho

Well here is another animation.. I've started doing bigger animations.. and putting in more details. I wish I knew photoshop could do this stuff

post-2454-0-79789000-1331435245_thumb.gif

Click on it to view.