Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Glenn Beck, voice of reason, RBD lunch bag(bullying)

man dude man

I am aware that this topic will more than likely be merged with the already created Rainbowdash bag bullying topic, however I don't believe it should be so quickly, because this is an important link to Bronies and mainstream society in a subtopic from the main point of all this being, mainstream media has now caught wind of the injustice, and school policies with a joke for "bully intolerance".

http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn-beck-expresses-solidarity-with-9-year-old-boy-bullied-for-liking-my-little-pony/

• Brohoof 1

I think it's really cool that the internet is supporting Grayson so much. We're uniting against bullying. :)

#standwithgrayson

#anti-bullying

Since Glenn Beck said we should upload pictures of ourselves with our little ponies...

Yaj37gU.jpg

I'm going to upload photos for Glenn, and hopefully he references Grayson and our community in the near future. I will have to agree with both interviews, MLP saved my life and gave me a positive stride behind everything. I owe this community and every part of it all the love, and support I could ever possibly have to give.