Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All My Pony Fanart

Jack0vAllTrades

Why the hell not?

This is a big collection of all the little doodles I've made of characters from the show. Keep in mind that I don't have a scanner, so these were all taken by a camera and therefore have really shitty quality

These are the pictures I drew before I even learned how to draw properly, like using guidelines and such, and could only draw straight from other pictures

Posted Image

Picture of Bitchdancer, one of my favorite Madmax characters (that is, Madmax the pony artist, not the movie)

Posted Image

Pinkie being adorable

Posted Image

Dash being lazy (Yes, the picture looks really greasy. The paper is really old)

And now for the pictures I made AFTER I learned proper drawing techniques. However, keep in mind that I've only learned these skills for a little over a month now, and that I learned simply from a bunch of tutorials on Equestria Daily, so they're still kind of iffy

Posted Image

Twilight Agent T of the PIB

Agent T: You were never a human. Humans never existed. You have been living happily as a pony in Ponyville for 19 years

Posted Image

Vinyl Scratch

Posted Image

Mjolna, a BG character that I really think should be getting more attention

Mjolna (translated from muffle): Heed my words, thine evildoer! If thou dost with to challenge me, thou will face the divine power of mighty Mjolnir! Never shall the goddess of thunder relent!

Posted Image

Doctor Whooves and Berry Punch lying on the ground and talking. This scene is based on a scene in the Random Roleplay Thread on Equestria Forums, where the Doctor accidentally ends up landing the TARDIS inside Berry Punch's house, and they end up hitting it off

Posted Image

Doctor Whooves and Applejack

Doctor Whooves: Apples are rubbish, I hate apples

Applejack: Should I use the bat or the hammer this time?

Posted Image

Twilight and Pinkie as Dexter and Deedee from Dexter's Laboratory

Twilight: PEENKEE! GET OUT OF MY LA-BO-RA-TORY!!

Posted Image

Doctor Whooves and his Timey Wimey Detector. Yeah yeah, I know the thing that the hourglass stands on looks nothing like the one in the episode, whatever

Doctor: This is my Timey Wimey Detector. It goes ding when there's stuff

Edited by Jack0vAllTrades
  • Brohoof 4