Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Hey Hey!

FlutterGuy234

Hello Everypony! You heard me correct, I said everyPONY! My forum screen name is FlutterGuy, but I like Mizzet5 better. Anyway, I am a new Brony, and, at the time of posting this, am still watching season 3. I still watch it whenever it comes on, but I usually watch it on DailyMotion. Anyway, the 2 ponies that are tied for my favorite are Fluttershy and Princess Meomoria Cadenza. ( I just like it better. :) ) My favorite 2 episodes are The Canterlot Wedding episodes. I play Minecraft, and therefore play on the RaveCraft server.

Enough about me, what about you?

Edited by FlutterGuy234
  • Brohoof 4

I still haven't wachted an entire season... Need to get on that but, I am going to be on a show that's going to let me be my brony self, eventually. Best of luck to you!

• Brohoof 1

Hi hi hi!!! ^^

I'm honored to say, Welcome to the fandom!

And also, of course, Welcome to the forums! ^^

I think you'll find being a Brony/Pegasister is something you'll really enjoy, a lot of Bronies say it's the "happiness" they've been looking for. ^^

Fluttershy is an amazing pony, I hope your bond with her grows as much as mine and Twilight Sparkle's. ^^

Also, if you're in the middle of watching Season 3, get ready for the best finale television has ever witnessed. ^^

But shh! No spoilers here. ^^.

Anyways, being apart of these forums is an awesome way to get in touch with your inner Brony/Pegasister side! ^^

Have fun in the forums, every member here is so nice and friendly, like a big happy family. ^^

Remember, if you need any help whatsoever getting around the forums and such, don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other members here.

We'd be tickled Pinkie Pie to help you out in a flash. ^^

See you around the forums! ^^ (\

Well, I just watched Equestria Girls, and I sorta kinda knew what would happen on the finale......Anyway, I think I misspelled Cadance's name......and didn't Season 3 just seem so short? Only 13 episodes compared to about 27? And there might have been better situations when she - well, you know.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Also, if you're in the middle of watching Season 3, get ready for the best finale television has ever witnessed.

Well, (I didn't expect s. 3 to be so short, I finished it right after I posted this) my favorite episode(s) is A Canterlot Wedding.

Edited by FlutterGuy234