Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'Ey there.

Redeye

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hey there. The name's Redeye. You can probably tell that from my OC in my profile :P

Well, yeah. I'm part of the fandom, and i've been part of it for an entire year now. Good for me.

I may or may not be as active on this forum, but when I do, i'll be talking about the show a lot. It's not bad. In fact, I liked it. I have a best friend who's a brony too, and I'm kinda getting a lead on some others in my school, like hearing one guy in my gym class saying: "Ponies are freaking awesome!"

Being a teenager and all, i'll most likely act "mature" and such.

I've had this thing for being a critic for a while, so I might think about starting some threads that involve reviewing every single episode of MLP, and requested fanfics.

Oh, yeah, and Fluttershy is awesome.

If you want to friend me on Steam, my user ID is Redeye. I'll post a link to my profile below.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117228966/

Well, I hope to have a good time here. Flood your comments, why don't ya? See you guys around.

Edited by Redeye
  • Brohoof 2

Late on the welcoming but.. .Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here and find everything to your liking  :D . Please feel free to ask anypony questions or feel free to chat. We are very friendly folk here. 

Edited by Noire Panzer