Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"The Farm": can you help them escape/create a romance/rivalry-scene?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

I "pity" those clones so much, that I came up with this idea:

(read carefully!)

http://derpibooru.org/459007?scope=scpee10278df90a5705dc116c4e4c27f7386e5e02073 Look What I Can Do With My Hooves!

There once was a CEO whose company discovered the "Mirror Pool", and had his men fish out all the clones in the pool (with all their rule 63'd counterparts in the other "Mirror Pool") without being cloned in the process.

After that, all the Pinkie Pies are placed on one side, and the Bubble Berries on the other. Millions of doctors were hired to strip them of their dimensional powers and Party Cannons, and then they awaken them with defibrillators-whatever they are.

Each pony is placed inside a pen (with a bed and a decently-covered bathroom, and two windows to talk to its friends), and these are some of the rules:

* no partying
* all ponies MUST wear clothes: undergarments included. Dress code: males: shirt, shorts, undies. females: blouse, pants or dress or skirt, innerwear

* all mane-styles must be different from other manes.
* no going to the other side, though talking to the stallions/mares is allowed.
* no fighting allowed
* no escaping
* only stallion-mare pairings allowed. No stallion-stallion, mare-mare pairings. Only one stallion with a mare.

When they become mature (e.g. 21/23 yrs.) any who wishes to marry may ask the stable officers. The pink stallion and mare are taken to a place where they are wedded, and are taken to a row of houses. The couple may choose any one to do anything they like within there, most likely to consummate their love in total privacy. Any child they have will be raised first by the mother until it is weaned, in which it is separated and raised in the male/female ward, away from adults.

Well, due to this oppression, all of them will really want to escape, or get sold to Humans. They're so depressed, that if you mention of bring anything to do with "parties" or "fun", they will be even more happier than a stabled horse brought to pasture.

Due to the unpopularity of this scheme, and the people's desire to leave them in other countries to be destroyed by the dictators who live there, there have been plans to ship them all to a terraformed planet where they can be all by themselves, and build their own civilisation.

Can you add to these ideas? Would you like to help these poor horses escape, and wreak havoc on the CEO?

Oh, and one more thing: create a situation where a Pinkie Pie and a Bubble Berry meet by the opposite sides of the fence. And cue plenty of rivals from either side: girls eyeing after their "boy", and vice versa, all occuring at once.