Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Peers around the corner* Um, hi.

Krimzik

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Found it while trying to figure out how to register to Fimfiction.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Don't get Hub where I live so I picked up bits and pieces of what I could online.

So, not really much to say; just a Georgia boy who's into video games, fanfics, BBQ chips, and good Metal. And I tend to laugh like an idiot when I see a video of some faceplanting after doing something very stupid

If it helps, I'm MrWriterWriter on FanFiction.net.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I saw a couple of videos from them on a 'Youtubers React' video. Though for me, I'm enjoying some Alestorm at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, those two plus The Famous ol'Spiced, Captain Morgan's Revenge, Keelhauled (gotta respect a band that can rock out on a fiddle and accordion), and Wenches and Mead. 

Welcome! Youtube is rarely many bronies like myself can get the entire episodes of MLP. I believe the Hubnetwork online gets it too. Check google or EQD for details.

Brohoof /)

What games do you like? :D

Are ya console or PC? :D

Give me a good action/adventure and I'm good. Though I do like the occasional RPG. Still wish I had my PC copy of FF7, never beat it.

i'm kinda midway; I've had the first NES, Genisis, N64, Dreamcast, 1st Playstation, Gamecube, and Wii.  Though I get most of my comp games through Steam (got a bunch of Free-to-Play MMOs. {yes, I am a cheap bugger, heh  :derp: }) 

• Brohoof 1

Give me a good action/adventure and I'm good. Though I do like the occasional RPG. Still wish I had my PC copy of FF7, never beat it.

i'm kinda midway; I've had the first NES, Genisis, N64, Dreamcast, 1st Playstation, Gamecube, and Wii.  Though I get most of my comp games through Steam (got a bunch of Free-to-Play MMOs. {yes, I am a cheap bugger, heh  :derp: }) 

Great :D

We need to pay something on steam sometime :)

Great :D

We need to pay something on steam sometime :)

Well, at the moment, I got Path of Exile, Rift, Spiral Knights, and a corny one that recently came out called Villagers and Heros. (and Maplestory, But i won't tell anyone if you won't.)

Well, at the moment, I got Path of Exile, Rift, Spiral Knights, and a corny one that recently came out called Villagers and Heros. (and Maplestory, But i won't tell anyone if you won't.)

That's fine. I don't have any of them honestly. But we can still chat via steam if you want. I might send a gift your way if I find something on sale and notice it on your wishlist  :lol:

That's fine. I don't have any of them honestly. But we can still chat via steam if you want. I might send a gift your way if I find something on sale and notice it on your wishlist  :lol:

Cool  B)

Depending on which name it has you look for. I'll be either Micwhol or crimped. 

(fun little tip: Check the reviews for games like Guise of the Wolf or Day One: Gary's Incident. It's oddly hilarious reading about how bad those particular ones are)

Cool  B)

Depending on which name it has you look for. I'll be either Micwhol or crimped. 

(fun little tip: Check the reviews for games like Guise of the Wolf or Day One: Gary's Incident. It's oddly hilarious reading about how bad those particular ones are)

Sent invite~ :)

Went with Micwhol just because  :lol:

(edited)

Got borderlands 2? Cool, I've been thinking of getting the game of the year edition once I can afford it and they do another sale.

You got Terraria? Same here, just haven't played it in a while.

Edited by Krimzik