Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Team Fortress 2: the new team

~Sole~

@@Grapz224,
"Alright." he said, beginning to set up a dispenser, and moving his sentry to the left corner of the outside of the base. He then returned to the Dispenser, finishing it, before moving it over to the sentry. "Honestly, they seem to have the upper hand right now". he said, looking down. 

(edited)

Suri appeared, in the respawn room, seeing the two allies, that where once before aside her before they all respawned. "Goddamnit! Look what you did now Pedro!" She yelled to herself, bumping her head with the flat end of her lolichop. She looked around, coming to realization she wasn't alone in the room. "Uhhmmm, I should probably leave this mask over my breathin' holes when I use my flamethrower. These fumes are starting to go to my head." Glanced over the entrance leading down to the intel room. "We're fucked."

@@Grapz224@@Guardian Angel

Edited by Rupee Rarity

Alex jumped up as he heard the announcer's words. "Woohoo! C'mon guys, bring it back!" He cheered. "YES!!!" Leaning back on his dispenser again, a thought came to mind. "Hmmm... it's only a matter of time before more of them come for our intel, though... right?" At this thought, he quickly rose again and took a defense position, protected by his sentry and dispenser.

(edited)

Rob made a run for it with the briefcase. He has it. He has it! HE HAS IT! All he needs to do is bring it to the BLU base! He made a thought that maybe someone up on the bridge would be greeting him and the Spy. Nope, not this time, he thought. It was only a hunch, but he can't take any chances. He ran through the sewers, under the bridge, the sewers again, upstairs and into the Intel room! He heard the announcement when he and the BLU spy put down the RED briefcase. "Success! We have secured the enemy intelligence."

"Aaaaaw YEA!"

Edited by SnipSnap

@@SnipSnap,

"HAHA! YEAAAAH! YOU MADE IT!" Alex ran over to Rob and high-fived him. "Great job! What happened there, anyways? It's pretty silent down here... did you take care of the engineer?" He quickly looked back to his sentry. "And, err... did any of them follow you? You know, I want to be ready for trouble."

@@SnipSnap,"HAHA! YEAAAAH! YOU MADE IT!" Alex ran over to Rob and high-fived him. "Great job! What happened there, anyways? It's pretty silent down here... did you take care of the engineer?" He quickly looked back to his sentry. "And, err... did any of them follow you? You know, I want to be ready for trouble."

"Well, I got rid of da Engineer alright. The Medic got away, but dat won't be but a little problem for now... And I'm pretty sure nobody's behind me... And if 'dere were, 'dey would've been dead already, hah-ha." I'm gonna go check back to see if anybody's coming. If 'dere are any, I'll come back for ya."

He turned to Alfred. "Well Al, 'danks. I got this on my own now," shaking his hand before running off. He's gonna peek slowly though when he gets up on the top.

"Dagnabit dangit dangit!" the engineer yelled. He immediately sprinted towards the BLU base, picking up his sentry along the way. "Follow me Doc, i got a plan." he said, tossing off his Tin Gallon, and pulling out a Frontier Justice, cocking the barrel, and reloading the chamber.

(edited)

@

Rob saw the Medic and Engineer coming towards the BLU base, he has to get down there to the Intel room to warn Alex. "ALEX!! ALEX!!! We gotta get prepared! The Medic and Engineer is coming! And the Engineer is carrying a sentry with him!" yelled Rob. He pulled both his Force-A-Nature and cleaver out.

Edit: OOC: Goddammit, I SHOULD HAVE PUT DOWN "Rob ran back down to the Intel" or "Rob threw the cleaver and also used the Force-A-Nature"!! But no, just THAT PARAGRAPH. THIS IS WHY DETAIL IS I PORTANT KIDDIES. :angry:

Edited by SnipSnap

(edited)

@

Rob saw the Medic and Engineer coming towards the BLU base, he has to get down there to the Intel room to warn Alex. "ALEX!! ALEX!!! We gotta get prepared! The Medic and Engineer is coming! And the Engineer is carrying a sentry with him!" yelled Rob. He pulled both his Force-A-Nature and cleaver out.

As the medic and engineer ran down through the BLU base, the Scout appeared in front of them and started to shout for someone capped "Alex".

"Iz zere a POINT to your life?" Henry yelled as he fired his needle-gun at the scout, landing a critical, killing him in only a few shots.

He continued to heal the engineer. "I hope zat ze pyro comes soon, i vould not want to meet zat spy again. MOVE engi! Zey know we are here! Place ze sentry and dispenser and defend here!" Henry told the engineer.

(For reference- i believe we are now on the BLU base bottom floor- in front of the resupply room.)

(Edit-so... For my last five posts... All of those where made in a different state in the US. Yay traveling!)

Edited by Grapz224

@@Grapz224

"Alright" he said, placing the sentry, destroying the dispenser outside, and then using the metal collected from the Scout's shotgun to build a dispenser. "You got that Uber yet, doc? pretty sure we're gonna need it soon." he said, putting on his Clockwerk helmet.

@@Guardian Angel,

(Dispenser is inside... :3)

"Rob?!" Alex called out, hoping for a response. "Are you-" he stopped and listen as he heard a medic and an engineer talking outside. He whipped out his shotgun and quietly walked down the hallway. Peering around the corner, he saw a RED engineer and a RED medic outside. The medic was clearly preparing to Uber. Alex quickly ran back to his sentry, picked up his dispenser, and boxed himself in behind the sentry. "An engineer can't easily destroy a level 3 sentry with a shotgun, right? And they're going to be knocked back..." He thought to himself. "I hope this works."

(edited)

@@Grapz224,

"Alright" he said, placing the sentry, destroying the dispenser outside, and then using the metal collected from the Scout's shotgun to build a dispenser. "You got that Uber yet, doc? pretty sure we're gonna need it soon." he said, putting on his Clockwerk helmet.

"Yes, but i want a back-up plan. Place your teleported exit down around here, so if you die, you can teleport back here from our spawn. Did you happen to put the enterence by our base?

Anyvay, ven you get zat up, ve vill go and take zere intel and run back to our base, using ze uber to get zere safely. Sound like a plan?"

Edited by Grapz224

(edited)

Rob respawned, AGAIN. "Alright, I think they're down there... You're both not finished with me yet!" The Scout ran down the Intel room. He peered around the corner and saw the Engineer and Medic. He saw the Medic was readying his Ubercharge and talking to the Engineer about teleporters. He got his cleaver out and threw it at the Medic. It landed in his chest. "Hey engie! Ya ain't gonna build them today!" Rob then shot the Engineer in the face with his gun.

Edited by SnipSnap

@@Grapz224,

"Ahg!" the engineer yelled, but he wasn't down yet, the Gunslinger blocking some of the bullets with a self-defense mechanism that was built into it. He looked up, and saw the scout. He pulled up his shotgun, his mini-sentry beeping and jerking it's gun barrel towards the scout. "Y'all are about to have a real bad day son." he said, before turret and shotgun littered the scout with bullets. The dispenser had finished during this little scuffle, and started healing the Engineer, as he placed down his teleporter.

Respawned. Again. He feels like he could punch a wall, hard. "So what do I get? Highest record of respawns? Yeah, I feel HONORED." Rob ran back down AGAIN. He wonders if it's gonna be his routine. Killed, try to kill, get killed, run, get killed, etc. He peers around a corner, waiting for Engineer to put down his gun. He feels confident with his old, trusty baseball bat right now.

"You ok, doc?" the engineer asked, still staying alert for footsteps. He had seen the cleaver hit the medic square in the chest, but his dispenser plus the medics self-healing attribute would hopefully be enough to stop the death of said medic. "I think that scout's gonna try something again, persistent bugger."

@@Guardian Angel,@@SnipSnap,

Alex heard fighting outside and checked back again. He saw the medic on the ground with a cleaver sticking in his chest, the engineer, a mini-sentry, a dispenser, and Rob's corpse. Alex smiled, seeing that the sentry was in a position where he could hit from behind the cover. He fired several shotgun blasts out, which struck the mini-sentry and it exploded. He ran out with his wrench in hand, then, and brutally smacked the engineer across the face with it.

(edited)

The engineer reeled from the blow, the Gunslinger's extra defence and the Dispenser keeping it from killing. "Nice one, pardner" he said, his jaw slowly clicking into place. "Too bad that's gonna be the last swing you make." he said, Gunslinger revving itself up, beginning to spin and make chainsaw-like noises. "Let's do this Texas Style" he said, gearing up to swing at the engineer.

Edited by Guardian Angel

(edited)

Rob figured out he needs to take out the dispenser, but without revealing himself... How can he do that? He decided he'd better walk back up before anyone spots him. He's stuck, he needs somebody to help him out. If only the Dante were here... He's counting on Alex right now, hoping he'd win the melee battle with the RED Engineer.

Edited by SnipSnap

The engineer reeled from the blow, the Gunslinger's extra defence and the Dispenser keeping it from killing. "Nice one, pardner" he said, his jaw slowly clicking into place. "Too bad that's gonna be the last swing you make." he said, pulling out a Southern Hospitality from his toolbelt. "Let's do this Texas Style" he said, gearing up to swing at the engineer.

Henry regained consciousness in time to see the scouts dead body, and 2 engineers. Shaking his head to make sure he wasnt seeing double, he got up. Moving quickly, he yanked the cleaver from his chest. "Oohh... Interesting..." He said as the wound healed quickly thanks to his quick-fix and the dispenser. He grabbed his quick-fix and started to heal the RED engineer.

"Zis will only sting a little, i PROMISE." He said tp the BLU engi.

@@Grapz224,
"Hey Doc, keep a lookout for that Scout. pretty sure he's hanging around somewhere..." he said, still glaring at the Engineer, revving his Gunslinger, wishing he could put down a Sentry. "I Have to admit, you're a good hitter." he said, still feeling the pain, although significantly reduced. "How good are you at taking hits though?" he asked, stepping closer to the engineer. 

@@Grapz224,"Hey Doc, keep a lookout for that Scout. pretty sure he's hanging around somewhere..." he said, still glaring at the Engineer, revving his Gunslinger, wishing he could put down a Sentry. "I Have to admit, you're a good hitter." he said, still feeling the pain, although significantly reduced. "How good are you at taking hits though?" he asked, stepping closer to the engineer.

Rob heard the faint voice of the Engineer. He didn't get most of what he said, but he knows enough to where Rob needs to hide. He runs up into the respawn room, waiting for the Medic to come up and get hit. "Hopefully, hopefully, HOPEFULLY..." Rob clutches tightly to his Force-A-Nature...

(edited)

(So you know how im traveling? Well i just got to my hotel... And i need sleep. Putting this on a temporary "pause" state... Mostly for SnipSnap as hes responding the quickest. Im going to bed, i hope i dont have to read a shakespearian novel on this forum when i wake up... I'll edit this with what ima going to do when i wake up, just... For now please dont kill me.)

Edited by Grapz224

@@Guardian Angel,

"Texas style? No, no. I'm from the north." Alex grinned as raised his pistol and shot the advancing engineer through the head. "Sorry about that, 'partner'." He then quickly looked down to find that he had 2 more shots left in shotgun. "That's not good." He muttered, looking at the medic.

(edited)

@,

The Engineer immediately bolted out of spawn and went through the teleporter, pistol in hand. "Maybe take care of these here buildings and you do something right, ya sissy" He said, pulling out his Frontier justice and shooting the other engineer straight through the head.

Edited by Guardian Angel