Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open My Little Halo: The RPG

Spartan-Dash (MP117)

This information belongs in the first post of your OOC thread, not your RP thread. Please move all of this to your OOC thread's first post, then include a link to your OOC thread in the first post of this thread and a link to your RP thread in the first post of your OOC thread.

If you have any questions about what the first post of an OOC/RP thread should look like, please look at this thread.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

This information belongs in the first post of your OOC thread, not your RP thread. Please move all of this to your OOC thread's first post, then include a link to your OOC thread in the first post of this thread and a link to your RP thread in the first post of your OOC thread.

If you have any questions about what the first post of an OOC/RP thread should look like, please look at this thread.

So I move all of this to the OOC thread thing, then for the actual RPG post, what would it be?

OK I copied/pasted this onto my OOc thread, thank you for the info :)

You should also remove the information in the first post of this thread and put a link to your OOC thread here, and a link to the RP thread in the OOC thread. Replace the information of the first post in this thread with your first in-character text.

You should also remove the information in the first post of this thread and put a link to your OOC thread here, and a link to the RP thread in the OOC thread. Replace the information of the first post in this thread with your first in-character text.

I actually re=posted the RPG by accident, can you delete it?

No, nevermind, I didn't post it. Thnx for the info.