Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Descendants of Equinox

Sigma

(edited)

A link to the non-roleplaying thread. The lore and an explanation to how the magic works will be there.

Princess Twilight Sparkle, curious, approached Fluttershy, who was trying to talk to a large crowd of ponies that was gathering around what was, but didn't quite look like the Everfree Forest. "Fluttershy, what's going on? Why does the Everfree Forest look so... not dangerous?" the alicorn asked in confusion. "I don't know Twilight, the Everfree Forest just... changed suddenly. I heard an explosion from my cottage that scared all my animals, and when I calmed them down and looked out the window to see what caused such a loud noise, the Everfree forest hardly looked any different from the forest Rarity and Rainbow Dash camped in a few months ago. I took a good look around, and I found no timber wolves, no poison joke, nothing that you would normally find in there." "Wow, I wonder what could have caused this." Twilight stated as she put her hoof on her chin.

There was a gray coated, black maned pony inside the now normal Everfree Forest with it's back behind a tree, listening to the clamor that was going on around the forest borders.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

(edited)

Solstice watched a far as  he cursed to himself. Solstice was white coat and black maned pony with a pale white katana strapped to his side in which he used to slowly cut open his vitims. "Equinox...the damned fool did the stupidest thing I could ever think of" Solstice said as he saw Fluttershy and Twilight. "Two lovely mare...they will be perfect for what I think...one so scared and fragile she would faint...yet her....Twilight Sparkle, oh how I would love to cut you open and make you watch as I slowly rip out your organs one by one and feast on them as I hear you cry beg and scream to stop and have mercy."  Solstice said.

"Your friend will be chained and be forced to watch as I do so and then she would be next...oh but no I won't hurt such a delicate mare...oh no I think I would just corrupt her and we both could kill you...yet...such a delicate mare wouldn't be easy to corrupt, all those other ponies will just end up dead in front as I come to you Twilight..." Solstice said smiling as he kept hidden.  "Soon my sweet...soon" Solstice said

((Lets just say Solstice want to corrupt Fluttershy to turn her evil and devour Twilight like a cannible....YAY)

Edited by Equinox Sin
  • Brohoof 1

Lightning Nova was in the crowd and knew what had happened she didn't say a word. when the crowd began to lessen Twilight took her to Pinkie Pie to see if she was new. Pinkie Pie saw her and threw her a party which she ran away from. When she was flying over Ponyville she spotted somepony who looked like her.

"Time to put part one of my plan into action" Solstice said as he left the forest and headed to Fluttershys cottage. "Oh Flutters....I don't even know you yet I want to hear your sweet screams of agony...it's been so long since I cut another pony slowly and deeply...but you will have to wait" Solstice said as he just turnined into a shaodw and raced towards Canterlot. "Discord is going to be first"

"Time to put part one of my plan into action" Solstice said as he left the forest and headed to Fluttershys cottage. "Oh Flutters....I don't even know you yet I want to hear your sweet screams of agony...it's been so long since I cut another pony slowly and deeply...but you will have to wait" Solstice said as he just turnined into a shaodw and raced towards Canterlot. "Discord is going to be first"

In Canterlot...

Roac, a wingless, griffon thief, had been on his way back to his home at the Canterlot Clocktower, when suddenly...

A shadow moved without a pony to accompany it. This was not like any kind of magic that Roac had seen, so he decides to follow it, hopping from rooftop to rooftop as he chased the runaway shadow.

Solstice smirked as he sensed the thief and sighed. "Seriously now why would someone follow me...even I can sense thigns" Solstice said before generating a puff of smoke before reaching the castle. "Try to see through that griffon" Solstice said before he possessed a guard.

(edited)

Solstice smirked as he sensed the thief and sighed. "Seriously now why would someone follow me...even I can sense thigns" Solstice said before generating a puff of smoke before reaching the castle. "Try to see through that griffon" Solstice said before he possessed a guard.

Roac stumbles through the smoke, falling down in front of the guard. Before you can even react, he smacks the guard across the face with the swipe of his blackjack, readying himself for a fight.

You notice that the guard you possessed is all alone, but you're not far from the castle.

~What the buck just happened?! That shadow had some sort of smoke screen! As if this weren't confusing enough...~

Roac lunges forward to smack you in the stomach, darting back out of reach.

Edited by Roac

Solstice dodged the attack and readied his katana. "Listen I need to be quck so...." Solstice knocked the griffon out before heading into the castle. "Oh Discord where are you" Solstice said as he sniffed the air. "I can smell the chaos in the air and I want to murder the bearer of that scent"

(edited)

"... Agh..."

Roac wakes up soon after, stumbling towards the castle.

"... Where the hell did that guard get the sword?..."

The pain in his head eventually subsides, and Roac concludes that something foul is at work here. He pulls out his trusty bow and a broadhead arrow, sneaking into the castle to find that guard before somepony needlessly gets hurt.

Edited by Roac

"Solstice left the body and the guard looked confused. Solstice went into many chambers before finally seeing discord and smiling before using a spell known a Profound Still. Solstice walked towards Discord slowly before raising his katana. "Good night Discord"

(Profound Still: A spell that cancles out any magic type for one day in one area)

(edited)

Roac had already picked up his pace, and climbs up through the window, keeping his bow trained on you. Thanks to a bit of deductive instinct, he had figured that something that malicious and powerful would want to get Discord out of the way.

"Sorry, but I'm the only one who goes through other ponies' houses around here."

He flicks the arrow back into his quiver and smacks the blade out of your hooves with a swipe of his bow.

"Why don't you come after someone who's got weapons."

Edited by Roac

"God DAMN GRIFFON" Solstice said as his horn glowed and picked up the griffon before slamming him intot he ground. "You trying to get in my damn way was a big mistake....IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW POWERFUL MAGIC CAN BE" Solstice yelled as his katana floated up. "How about I impale you through you damn neck" Solstice said

"God DAMN GRIFFON" Solstice said as his horn glowed and picked up the griffon before slamming him intot he ground. "You trying to get in my damn way was a big mistake....IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW POWERFUL MAGIC CAN BE" Solstice yelled as his katana floated up. "How about I impale you through you damn neck" Solstice said

All of those spells do nothing; perhaps you shouldn't have casted Profound Still.

Roac snickers at you briefly, and starts smacking you with several swift attacks to the face, using his metal compound bow as a staff. He clearly has the advantage, as far as physical combat goes.

Solstice laughed as the attacks went through him. "Did you think Profound Still worked on me...It took half of my magic but not my shaodows..you see the caster get half of the affect" Solstice said hitting the griffon before grabbing the bow and breaking it. "You really annoy me griffon tell me...why protect this dumbass of a fake being"

(edited)

Solstice laughed as the attacks went through him. "Did you think Profound Still worked on me...It took half of my magic but not my shaodows..you see the caster get half of the affect" Solstice said hitting the griffon before grabbing the bow and breaking it. "You really annoy me griffon tell me...why protect this dumbass of a fake being"

Roac doesn't answer your question.

"... I liked that bow... I. Really. liked that bow."

He calmly pulls out a small arrow with a crystalline tip, and smashes it into the ground at your feet. The effect causes the rest of your usable magical energy, causing you to materialize.

"See... You REALLY need to learn to shut up..."

Roac charges you , getting close enough that you cannot use your sword on him without stabbing yourself, and he tosses you out the window.

"THAT WAS MY SISTER'S!"

Edited by Roac

Solstice dodged the attack in time beofre being sent out the window. "Oh so sorry to hear that you sister gave you that bow here let me show how many fucks I give" Solstice held up his hoof. "I DON"T GIVE A FUCK" Solstice yelled before kicking the griffone hard sending him trhough the window. "Just so you know...just because I am a unicorn doesnt mean I know hand to hand combat and dont think you are flying" Solstice said lunging and slamming the griffon to the ground. "NOW WHY DONT YOU BLOODY DIE" Solstice said as e curb stomped the friffons wings breaking them.

(edited)

He had no wings in the first place.

"I don't die..."

The griffon overtakes you in a surge of surprising strength. He's just as good as you are, and naturally stronger. The griffon's beak tears into your flesh, as your mistake of playing his game has landed you in his grip. He tosses you into the window, leaving you wounded and bleeding.

"... Because bastards like you don't GET to end my life."

Now would probably be the best time to make a tactical retreat (genuine advice, here.)

Edited by Roac

Solstice stated laughing as his wounds healed. "You fucked up" Solstice said as his magic came back. "Your arrows are useless...and profound still is not in this area...I got my magic so..." Solstice conjured a claw and grabbed the griffon. "You see....you should have just kept out of the way and minded you own damn buisness" Solstice said as he threw the Griffon against the wall. "GET UP GRIFFON...COME ONE COME ALL THE GRIFFON IS HERE" Solstice yelled before killing an innocent pony. "I suggest you give up if you use that damn arrow you'll just make it worse for yourself..." Solstice said

(edited)

"Yeah... Only problem with that... You owe me a new bow."

He does not seem to be taking you seriously; in fact, this whole time, he's been cracking jokes at you while he tries to fight.

"Honestly... I didn't give a damn about whatever in the world you were doing... Then you tripped me and... I THINK you punched me in the face! Now, I punched you in the face, and you threw me out the window. Honestly.. *cough cough* if you wanted peace, you should've stopped when you had the chance."

The griffon gets up, brushes himself off, and seems to disappear into the darkness, showing himself at the other end of the road.

"Oh, uh, by the way... Discord's gone, and you just pissed off about half of the entire Royal Guard with that bit of "collateral damage"... Have a nice day, YOU OWE ME A F***IN' BOW!!"

Roac disappears into the night.

Edited by Roac

"Fuck your damn bow...asshole" Solstice said looking behind him seeing the guards before his body eminated a dark aura. "Ring around the roses" Solstice turned around his eyes dialated and now just pitch black. "Pocket full of posies" Red dots appeared in his eyes as he walked to the guards. "Ashes" Solstice stepped forward as he had a closed mouth smiled. "Ashes" He loooked up at the guards as some were scared. "WE ALL FALL DOWN" Solstice smiled grew wide as he had sharp pointed teeth before *Disclodes infromation* The bodies laid on the ground torn and ripped to pieces as Solstice was eating the heart of one of them before disappearing in a black mist.

(Holy crap, being powerful is fine, but this is just plain OP.)

Roac starts sprinting for Ponyville. This was way out of his league, at the very moment. He had to warn somepony, and FAST.

He runs all the way to the train station, buying a ticket straight to Ponyville.

(Trust me this won't happen often)

Solstice cursed as he turned to normal before thinking. "Better change quickly" Solstice said as his coat chaged to a dark red color and he looked like he was a normal pony he preteneded to be in a panicked state and teleported to someplace called ponyville before heading to a library and knocking. Not even know it was Twilights place

(edited)

(Ahh, I'm just gonna fudge the timeline a bit, and then I'm getting some sleep.)

After a good few hours of looking around, you see that very same griffon that you just fought running faster than anything you've seen before... Besides yourself, of course.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE..."

Edited by Roac

((Im laughing a lot right now))

Solstice cursed but remembered he didn't look like what he was before as he knocked on the door to Twilights house still not knowing it was her house and not just a normal library in the middle of a town in a tree....that was totally out of place

(edited)

The griffon continues on his sprint, heading to the Everfree.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOOOOOPE!!!"

... Boy, he sure is fast...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roac, eventually, reaches all the commotion in front of the Everfree, slowing down to a stop and practically falling face-first on the ground inexhaustion.

Edited by Roac