Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have a love hate relationship with those Mystery Minis

ManaMinori

Does anyone else? I like that the entire pony is molded, with none of that brushable hair >_> But I hate that (most) the mini's aren't in show accurate colors (the black base bugs me), and that unlike the blind bags, there's no code to tell me which pony I'd be getting ;_;  Kinda disappointing.

I try to shy away from them for that reason (I have only 5, but fortunately, none of them are doubles)

I'm fine with the smaller ones being a black base because the larger funko vinyls are full show color, and some of the series two mystery minis are fully colored.

well, thing about that is not every character is available in the funko vinyls, like the ones that show up in the mystery minis. that, and some of us don't have mush room to display too many of those bigger molds.

well, thing about that is not every character is available in the funko vinyls, like the ones that show up in the mystery minis. that, and some of us don't have mush room to display too many of those bigger molds.

With the new vinyl line Funko released they have a full sized out of every mini they make.

But I can understand not wanting a black base mini, with the only semi show correct being the glow in the dark derpy. Perhaps in the future they will have mystery mini sets that are fully colored.

With the new vinyl line Funko released they have a full sized out of every mini they make.

But I can understand not wanting a black base mini, with the only semi show correct being the glow in the dark derpy. Perhaps in the future they will have mystery mini sets that are fully colored.

well, I've seen the unfinished bases for Daring Do adnd rarity, so I know they're coming. Duno about Discord full sized, but I'm hoping he shows up, since he's been given a mini. (plus there's still celestia and Luna, maybe Snips and Snails as well; Sombra, Chrysalis, ect. as mini's)

that would be amazing! I hope they do that

well, I've seen the unfinished bases for Daring Do adnd rarity, so I know they're coming. Duno about Discord full sized, but I'm hoping he shows up, since he's been given a mini. (plus there's still celestia and Luna, maybe Snips and Snails as well; Sombra, Chrysalis, ect. as mini's)

They haven't released the 2nd series of the mystery minis yet, but I'm sure they'll release full colored full sized versions of them as well.

They haven't released the 2nd series of the mystery minis yet, but I'm sure they'll release full colored full sized versions of them as well.

I know that (I visit EQD several times a day to keep up on news)

I really like the Vinyl Funko Mystery Minis. (Not the other Mystery Minis).

The only thing I don't like about them is, well, not knowing which one you'll get. So, you risk getting one you already have.

The only thing that bugs me aboot them is the price.

yeah, the price is a bit steep, I think, for their size. I mean, hell, the latest Mc Donald's ponies were the same size and cost 2/3 that the Mystery Mini's do.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad I found this. So, I wanted about three of these but the only thing is I have no clue where to get these. HotTopic? Or can you only get them online?

Oh my god, a Rarity would be amazing. I don't understand why they wouldn't have made all the mane 6 first.  >_>