Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What there's really to do for fun Pokemon X and Y

PokeBolter

(edited)

So I've been working on my Pokedex ever since like Feburary and I'm not saying it's incredibly boring but it's getting old, I kind of miss last year playing Black 2 with the Black Tower, PWT, The Market Place area, also the missions there was just so much. So what do you really do for fun in Pokemon games I kind of feel like picking back up my training however it just lost it's awesomeness and funess it had from Black 2 this is just so distracting.

Edited by PokeBolter

(edited)

Well, you could start a breeding project and breed Pokemon until you get your dream Pokemon.

What do you really mean by dream Pokemon, do you mean kind of like a dream party?

Oh I dont know play the game and beat it.

I already did this in Janurary, league beaten Januraury 3rd and you can't start a new game without deleting the old one, there's no way I could do that though. 

Edited by PokeBolter

I would have suggested a Nuzlocke, those are always fun and challenging. But it seems like you probably wouldn't want to lose all the progress you have by resetting your game. :squee:

(edited)
I would have suggested a Nuzlocke, those are always fun and challenging. But it seems like you probably wouldn't want to lose all the progress you have by resetting your game.

I'm actually good with playing any other region...screw X just tell me something fun I can do in the nuzlocke because I don't have one of the random encounter games. I do have games from many regions Leaf Green, Soul Silver, Heart Gold, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Black, and of course Black 2 and X.

Edited by PokeBolter

I'm actually good with playing any other region...screw X just tell me something fun I can do in the nuzlocke because I don't have one of the random encounter games. I do have games from many regions Leaf Green, Soul Silver, Heart Gold, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Black, and of course Black 2 and X.

http://www.nuzlocke.com/challenge-comic.html

If you dont mind resetting any of your games, this challenge should provide you with a lot of fun :D

and if you're lucky. heartbreak :fiery:

(edited)

That link actually made me in the mood to do it in generation 4, wait no I have an amazing idea my brother has a gameshark and I can actually do something where I can get Ho-Oh and Luiga before battling May and I'll also do the nuzlock :) But more ideas are still able to be accepted for when I'm done, so don't lock this.

Edited by PokeBolter
  • Brohoof 1

You could do some online competitive battling. I do. Train some Pokémon to be your perfect kick butt team and battle to your heart's content. And do the looker bureau mystery if you haven't already. It's fun as well as sad. And if you don't like doing that you could always start over.

I enjoy the competitive scene personally. I mostly just play online battles with perfect EV/IV bred pokemon. No uber tiers though, I usually go a mix of OU and UU.

Well, you could try shiny hunting in friend safaris! That''s always fun.

I have both X and Y. Perhaps if you got Y you could do challenges on it such as a monotype run in which you use only one specific type, a nuzlocke, or a wonderlocke.

But if you're not gonna do that, maybe try to make a competitive team? Competitive battling can be pretty fun.

Wanna exchange friend codes? :) Maybe we could battle or something too.

I find just battling fun personally, be it the Battle Maison or online. Training can be fun once in a while too as long as you know what you're doing with breeding and EVs. Plus, mindless trading with Wonder Trade is always a joy, can't deny that. :derp:

Play competitive against friends, passerbys, or online.

Use the gimmick pokemon for hilarity. It's really fun. See Final Gambit Shedninja below: