Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first Pony Drawing

Wolf General Alpha

This is technically not my very first Pony Drawing per say, but it is my very first Head Drawing of a pony.

My actual first drawing was of Derpy, but I gave it to a family member. After that I said that I was going to draw the Mane Six in Spartan Armor from the Halo series, but I couldn't draw the armor. So I just finished drawing Rarity and stopped on that project. Though earlier in the morning I decided to draw Flutterbat, as I believe she is called, but just the head and hair....as it is more easier to draw than the entire body.

Well here is my first sketch of her head.

Also I have messed up on the hair, making the hair a little larger than what is supposed to be....and the eyebrows could use a little more fixing, but that is why this is my First Sketch.

post-19479-0-63904000-1403351369_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Sometiems it the eye sizes that tend to throw me off, muzzles are pretty simple if you try to think that way. Still a good start dude. If you ever have issues with pony armor you could look it up easily in google. Just type in MLP Armor and there ya go lol

Is very neat  :D . I can't draw muzzles to save my life,so congrats to you for being able to do that  :yay:

The hair is very accurate and overall is a very nice drawing  ;)

I am actually surprised that I got the muzzle on the first try.

Sometiems it the eye sizes that tend to throw me off, muzzles are pretty simple if you try to think that way. Still a good start dude. If you ever have issues with pony armor you could look it up easily in google. Just type in MLP Armor and there ya go lol

Thanks for the info.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...