Hiya all!

Kimmychan

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Googgleing (is that a word?) for people who wanted a request/commission done for them

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friends got me into it, and I fell in love with the style and characters.

Well, for starters I'm a digital artist, primarily I draw ponies, and the fandom has helped to support me and help me develop over the past year. I'm a lover of EDM and our favorite DJ Pony, Vinyl, and I love chatting with peeps, especially other artists. If you'd like to check some of my stuff out I have a tumblr, and deviantArt. I expect I'l probably be mostly on the request/art forums, so let a girl know if y'all have any questions. Thanks for reading, and y'all have a good'en!

post-27861-0-40135500-1404151298_thumb.jpg

(Part of an art-trade with the wonderful nightly-latte)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! I think I just saw an art topic of yours, right?
Anyway! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

:D 
(ps, if you're a big rarity fan, why don't you go check out the Rarity Fan Club?)

img-24134-1-img-24134-1-Sscj1oz.png

Welcome! We are always looking for new artists here, and it looks like you are pretty darn talented.

http://mlpforums.com/forum/26-creative-resources/ Here is a link to the local resource gild, a great place to put out requests or make some yourself.

http://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/

And if you want to post some of your amazing artwork, here is the spot to do so!

I hope you have a great time here, and that I see you around the forums. Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Hello and welcome to the forums, KimmyChan. I gotta say, i am looking forward to seeing your art, for its nice to see new artists on here, :D. Edited by Thunder-Wing

Welcome to the forums! I think I just saw an art topic of yours, right?

Anyway! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

:D 

(ps, if you're a big rarity fan, why don't you go check out the Rarity Fan Club?)

Awesome, thanks! And il check out the Rarity group as-well :)

Welcome! We are always looking for new artists here, and it looks like you are pretty darn talented.

http://mlpforums.com/forum/26-creative-resources/ Here is a link to the local resource gild, a great place to put out requests or make some yourself.

http://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/

And if you want to post some of your amazing artwork, here is the spot to do so!

I hope you have a great time here, and that I see you around the forums. Brohoof /)

Heya thanks, Il probably be at the art posts for most of my time here. /)

Hallo, Willkommen in der Gemeinschaft :D

(Excuse my German)

My name is Samurott! It's great to meet you ^.^ Have an awesome to stay!

Danke shoen, I'm glad to be here :)

Hello And Welcome To The MLP Forums! You'll fit in Veeeeeeeeeery Easily :3. Feel free to PM me any questions or if you want to talk ;)

Okidoke, thanks, and I like your attitude.

Welcome!  You are an amazing artist!

I am an artist myself!  Maybe we could trade sometime?

Ad me as a friend and send me a message if you'd like! :)

o8tgm0.jpg

v2xk5f.png

Friendship is not about whom you've known the longest..It's about those who've never left your side.

Ask me anything!    My OC

Siggie by the lovely MiniKirby123