Ask me Pinkie Pie

Old Fluttershy

how do you farm rocks

hmmm, well you really just move them around the farm, I never did understand it. My parents always told me it had to do with something called erosion. Hahahahahahah, it seems like such a funny word now, errrrrrooooosion.

how do you feel anout a season five coming out next year?

And would you rather have ending personal chocolate milk cloud or a never ending supply of the biggest most giant cupcakes.

huh! You'd really make me choose?! Aw, I don't know which one would be better. Oh, but I'd totally go for the chocolate milk rain! :lol:

Season 5? I thought there were only 4 seasons?

1. where did you get that Fluttershy disguise from the Crystal Empire

2. we have a cheese sandwich in our world, I'm going to show you one of his videos and I want to know your reaction

3. on a scale of 627 to pomegranate what is love?

4. Did you hear that Sweetie Belle likes Button Mash?

5. why does this always happen to me?

6. can you deny liking big butts?

1. *looks around and whispers* I got it for a top secret mission, I never did understand why it looked like Fluttershy

2. ............................................*snicker* ahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaahahah *falls over laughing*

3. ooh, it's definitely a kumquat

4. of course, it's so sweet isn't it?

5. *shrugs* you make it happen

6. I like big butts?! Okie, Dokie, lokey

Pinkie I need help, my senile grandpa is being senile  and I am watching 26 updates to my game. Need. Boredom. GONE! *falls over*

QUICK! Bring out...the party cannon!

please Pinkie, how do you break the fourth wall?

*looks quickly around pulling you closer, whispers* aren't you doing it right now?

how does the someone who is the nonowner of an ask a pony page such as this one respond to someone else's post?

Um...hit the little button thingy?

• Brohoof 3