Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hi, request any mlp song

pinkiepartypie

I know your only doing MLP songs but for the love of god you sound too much like Pinkie for me not to ask this:

Burn it Down - Linkin Park.

Don't worry about the music,i just want to hear the lyrics. Also you don't have to do the whole song as near the end another singer comes in.

Give me this. Please. I know it might be difficult and don't strain yourself too much. ( also whenever you are feeling well enough to try it)

(edited)

I know your only doing MLP songs but for the love of god you sound too much like Pinkie for me not to ask this:

Burn it Down - Linkin Park.

Don't worry about the music,i just want to hear the lyrics. Also you don't have to do the whole song as near the end another singer comes in.

Give me this. Please. I know it might be difficult and don't strain yourself too much. ( also whenever you are feeling well enough to try it)

thx and I really sound like Pinkie?

Edited by pinkiepartypie
  • Brohoof 1

well I tried :)

Thx

That was so awesome! I know that AJ's voice is really hard to do as the voice actor even had to get used to singing it. :)

But you shouldn't be to harsh on yourself your doing a great job with these. :lol:

Now that I know you can sing let's see if you can sing this day aria. good luck! And keep these coming.  :)

(edited)

You can sing the entire song if you want, it is just that the chorus is alot shorter than singing the entire song.

I woke my mom up so I had to try to be quiet for this one....sorry if its bad my voiced cracked once.

http://soundcloud.com/pinkieparty-pie-pinkiepartypie13/me-signing-winter-wrap-up

Hey.. Not a mlp song, but you think you can sing Awoken?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bmEv2-3VJyM

If not, sing What my cutie mark is telling me or Play your part

play your part I already did, so probably cutiemark ok, maybe ill start another thread for actually songs. Edited by pinkiepartypie
  • Brohoof 1