Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

WhiteLightning

Hi everypony!

You can call me Lightning of even Erik, which is my real name, if you like. I joined the forums mainly because I want to make contact with other bronies, since there aren't many bronies I know where I live.... except for the one crazy guy who only watches SHED.MOV and stuff like that, and claims he is a brony. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Well anyway, where was I? I live in the Netherlands, in a little town called Sittard. I'm 15 3/4 years old, which some might consider [too] young, or at least, so I'm told, but that doesn't scare me away.

I'm a brony since, well, 4 months now and I've watched all the episodes so far, and in my opinion, brony community is best community. I'm 15 3/4 years old, which some might consider [too] young, or at least, so I'm told, but that doesn't scare me away.

And I tend to be a chatterbox sometimes..... you're warned B)

You're 16 years old. That isn't young at all! I've seen many 12 year olds on year so you'll be just fine. Welcome to the forums and happy posting! :D

You may be whitelightning, but they call me chocolate thunder. lol

(edited)

That's funny indeed. BTW I can't seem to get the Avatar Editor working properly. I choose to upload a file, but nothing shows up when I click the radio button. Entering a URL doesn't work either, it keeps saying that the address is invalid, no matter what URL I enter.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think it is working now.

Edited by WhiteLightning

Hehe we have much younger members on these forums, so you're going to be finee! ;)

Welcome aboard and have a great and wondrous time here! Make new friends and share good times!

See you around the forums!<3

A little bit late, but a welcome is always a welcome!

So, I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif See you around!