Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey y'all!

Power_Chord

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I had a friend from my college talk to me about the show, then I grew curious about it. Over the course of the year, I thought he was nuts. Welp, look at me now. lol. Started to watch the episodes towards the end of my freshman year (April 2013), no ragrets.

I like to play guitar, though I am still in the learning process. I listen to just about any music, preferably rock though. I like to bowl a lot, and have been doing so for my whole life basically. I'm probably the only one here who doesn't play video games. Anything else, just ask me!

Welcome Eohst to the MLP Forums!

Hope you have an awesome time here, and find your way around quickly (Definitely took me some getting used to, when I first joined). 

If you ever need anyone to talk to, be it to do with questions about the forums, or any other reason, please do not hesitate to message me. 

So once again, a warm welcome to the forums, have an awesome time. 

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! I'm sure like anything else, I'll get used to it. And thanks for being there if I need help! And I'll be sure to have a blast here.

Howdy back at ya Eohst! Im a Metal Head myself but enjoy most of everything, except rap. Cant really get into that.

I love your profile pic btw

Hey there Danimal! For me, it all depends on the rapper. And yeah, metal/rock does it for me. I get to see Volbeat in October, with other bands. And thanks! Made it myself.

Thank you! I'm sure like anything else, I'll get used to it. And thanks for being there if I need help! And I'll be sure to have a blast here.

Hey there Danimal! For me, it all depends on the rapper. And yeah, metal/rock does it for me. I get to see Volbeat in October, with other bands. And thanks! Made it myself.

Very nice, I just got done with Mayhem fest and a few local concerts for a fest. Live shows are the best! And you did a good job on that, I think Octavias hall is the forum spot for art

• Brohoof 1

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me. I hope to see you around!

I don't play video games often, I mean I do play them but not as often as most of my friends. xD I usually like to go out and do things most of the time, I can't stand sitting in one place for a long amount of time. xD Well I hope you enjoy it here and have a good time!

• Brohoof 1

Very nice, I just got done with Mayhem fest and a few local concerts for a fest. Live shows are the best! And you did a good job on that, I think Octavias hall is the forum spot for art

That sounds like it was fun! Who did you see there? And they really are. I saw Rob Zombie, and his stage presence was awesome! Sounded like he was more or less shouting, but oh well. And thanks! I appreciate it, I'll have to check it out soon. 

@@Dovashy, @@@@Wander,  @@Lil'Cinnamon, @@Dovashy, Thanks for the welcome! /) Hope to see you around here!

And as for you @, I will be more than glad to have a cupcake!

Hello there. How are you? I have cupcakes, should you want one. Enjoy your stay here, by the way!  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

That sounds like it was fun! Who did you see there? And they really are. I saw Rob Zombie, and his stage presence was awesome! Sounded like he was more or less shouting, but oh well. And thanks! I appreciate it, I'll have to check it out soon. 

Mushroomhead, its an older band but they kick a lot of butt and had a great live show! Went crowd surfing and had a great mosh pit. Also had Korn, which was good too, Avenged Sevenfold, Suicide Silence, Cannibal Corpse, Asking Alexandria, to name a few.

I saw Rob Zombie last year! Love the visuals for American Witch, one of my favorite metal songs.

Mushroomhead, its an older band but they kick a lot of butt and had a great live show! Went crowd surfing and had a great mosh pit. Also had Korn, which was good too, Avenged Sevenfold, Suicide Silence, Cannibal Corpse, Asking Alexandria, to name a few.

I saw Rob Zombie last year! Love the visuals for American Witch, one of my favorite metal songs.

I have heard of them, but haven't checked out their stuff. Who are they similar to? And at least you had fun! Korn is awesome live, I will say, they sound very similar to the studio recordings. They played with Zombie when I saw them. How is A7X live? I would love to see them play! Lucky you though! lol. I haven't heard that song in so long, still a good one. That reminds me, the guitarist walked out on stage with a glow in the dark guitar. 

Welcome  to the forums, pal! And don't worry, i'm certain there are lots of people here who don't play video games - you'll have enough friends to click with in no time. See you around!

Welcome  to the forums, pal! And don't worry, i'm certain there are lots of people here who don't play video games - you'll have enough friends to click with in no time. See you around!

Thanks! I'll just have to find them I guess. lol. And see you around! /)

• Brohoof 1