Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy Y'all!

Lunar Song

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through a friend of mine

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: That is a long story, one I do not wish to get into.

Well howdy from the land down under :) Name is Lunar Song and I love to roleplay, I also love anime and music. If there is anything you'd like to know about me, please feel free to ask ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hey there newfriend! /) Pop a squat and enjoy your stay! What type of music do you like? And just like you, feel free to talk to me if you want.

Musicwise? Anything from Swing to Metal, I'm fairly open minded (though I refuse to listen to Gaga, Perry, Beiber, 1D, and modern RnB, Hip Hop and Rap)

Musicwise? Anything from Swing to Metal, I'm fairly open minded (though I refuse to listen to Gaga, Perry, Beiber, 1D, and modern RnB, Hip Hop and Rap)

Ahh, you are all ready cool on my list (that I don't have). What would some of your favorite groups be? And I am like you, because I don't really care for the top 40 pop stuff, though Sam Smith is not bad at all. I listen to almost anything. 

Well Hello! Hello! And a great big Hello there @Lunar Song! It's a pleasure to meet another Brony from Australia!

Welcome to the MLP Forums!!

Anime and music is a great combination. What about Anime Music? I'm more of a classical person myself but I can listen to just about anything and enjoy it!  :lol:

Hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm sure you'll be a wonderful contribution to this lovely community!

Enjoy yourself! It's going to be a great ride!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me, it is nice to feel welcome into such a loving community *hugs* and just to clarify, I'm not a southerner or anything, AJ is just one of my favorite ponies (I pretty much like them all but I love her because honesty is one of the things I value the most highly) so at times I may speak like her.

• Brohoof 2