Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did I do the right thing or did I practice discord

Rainbow_Dash_Hock3y

Yes, I can stand behind that last statement!

53XxENz.gif

But, as time would sadly have it, I have lost my moment of clarit, and do not have a counter argument, sorry about that person... 

Hugs?

haha well, I think we're all on the same page more or less, I do love going back and forth with ideas, it's rather fun. Yes though, hugs are always nice :P 

• Brohoof 1

I don't follow hockey(I'm British so it's not as big here) but regardless you did the right thing I'd say. Not only did you defend yourself, but you also defended your team. Now I'm not sure what the rules are in terms aggressive conduct in hockey so I might get this wrong, but it seems that this guy would've continued to aggravate both you and your team and by the sounds of it, you certainly took him down a peg or two. So yeah you did the right thing, defending yourself and what you like. 

You did the right thing. There is no shame for standing up to complete jerky biggots for yourself and others regardless of any sort of punishment you might have received. Throwing "fag" around is not cool what-so-ever. It's totally offensive and he deserved to get decked in the face for that. I would have gave him a fat lip for using such a terrible word.

Good for you. I've gotten in trouble for standing up for myself before in JROTC. I talked back to one of the teachers/whatever you wanna call him, he was our chief. Anywho the very next day he punished everyone in my class. Yep, the kids in Bravo weren't very enthused with the fact we had major pt, like 10 times rougher than normal, but I didn't care. I stood up for myself so I felt no shame in my actions.

First of all you did the right thing. It was self defense and you did the right thing to ignore him and then punch him when he got physical.

Did you coach try to stop it?

I'm proud but try not to punch him next time :)

Altough it is good to stand up for yourself, couldn't you choose a different way to retaliate?

If someone began to give me insults for being a Brony, I would simply reply with a good ol' "Shut up!".

As for when he pushed you, I don't really know the full details of that, so I got nothing to say about it.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, yes, I would, but who would say anything about lying down? I would juts hold my stance and not do anything to help support his delusions. I mean, one could see it as something similar to non-violent civil disobedience, I just prefer to not give anyone reason to hate us, but instead, make them feel guilty, make them see that we are in fact, not people who should be hated, but instead, tolerated, or heck, even loved. I mean, even if you did punch him, what point did one make? You seem to be unsure here, I apologize for this long winded statement.

no what your saying here is right (hate to admit :P). Even if the attackers remained idiots, everyone would see that bronies and pegasisters are cool people for society. But that's gonna take a heck lot of patience from our side
  • Brohoof 1