Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, looking for some guidance

QuartzStar

Hello every pony. A quick summary of myself. I've been into My Little Pony ever since I was a little girl in the 80's. I've seen my favorite fantasy show evolve for about 30 years now and that is incredible! Now that I'm an adult I can truly appreciate that too. I'm a fan of the G1 series, not such a fan of the G2 or G3 collection, and again a big fan of the G4 series. I have to give it to Lauren, she updated the appearance in the G4 FIM series and somehow kept the original G1 spirit intact. A rebooted series done well, and I'm a tough classic critic.

My favorite FIM characters are Applejack and Rarity.

My favorite side character is Zecora.

I am also playing the official My Little Pony game through Gameloft and I was wondering if there is a topic already started for the game on this forum? I looked through the topic sections but it's not clear if there is a place to talk about and make friends for the game.

Thank you!

Hi, Quartz! :) It's really nice to meet you today.

My name is Samurott, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or another user. Everyone here is friendly and would be happy to help you out.

Welcome to the forums, Quartz. I must agree with you although I haven't watched MLP G1 myself (I only saw a few images). Lauren did change a lot for the better and FiM is so successful it is longer than all the Generations combined! May G4 have many more seasons to come! (If not infinite because I definitely wouldn't mind that :D) Can't wait for season 5. I'm sure you'll feel right at home here, though!

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Brohoof! /)

Thank you everyone! You guys are exceptionally good at warm welcomes here. And thanks for the help on finding the MLP game topic.

@Banul: I will try to add you as one of my Gameloft friends, though sometimes my tablet, or maybe it's just my account, seems to be fickle and cannot find the friends I add. =/ If you look me up my Gameloft my ID is the same as here, "QuartzStar".