Hullo

Shade Shanty

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: How I became a brony, well I used to be a hater, I mean grown men watching my little pony? :P but I watched the .mov series and was quite entertained, especially the apples .mov , so, after like a year or so, I decided to give it a shot, and that is how I became a brony, I am still a closet brony, but my parents will find out eventually.

Hello, my internet name is Exerminator2000, due to a typo i made when i was on kongregate, I am into computers and aviation, and I am a member of the Kerbal space program community as well, I hope to make friends and have fun here so that is my intro, if you have questions feel free to ask. :3 oh and I also play the Bass, and I find awesome that an plays the bass in EG RR

Edited by Exerminator2000
  • Brohoof 2

Hey, great to see you. I hope you have a good time, I never watched .mov , but I've been meaning to study aviation abit for awhile now.

cool, I've been trying to get a job in the aerospace industry , and both my grandfather's were involved in aviation, my dad's dad was a mechanic on the pacific front during WWII, and worked for Boeing for many years and was a pilot but grandma made him stop when my dad was born, and my mom's dad was in the navy during WWII and then became a Chief Master Sergeant for the S.A.C. during the cold war, him and I (me and him?) Were close.
  • Brohoof 2

cool, I've been trying to get a job in the aerospace industry , and both my grandfather's were involved in aviation, my dad's dad was a mechanic on the pacific front during WWII, and worked for Boeing for many years and was a pilot but grandma made him stop when my dad was born, and my mom's dad was in the navy during WWII and then became a Chief Master Sergeant for the S.A.C. during the cold war, him and I (me and him?) Were close.

Thats interesting,though my talent has always been Chemistry, The applied mechanical stuff has always been a bit tough to grasp. :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome and Greetings, Exerminator2000. lol First I meet somepony who got into ponies because of the creepypasta Cupcakes. Now a brony who became one because of the .mov series by Hotdiggitydemon. I'm not hating on this concept of entrance into the fandom. I'm just marking me seeing new things each day. Anyway, before I start rambling on...  :okiedokielokie:

It's nice to see you with us. If you need any help with an issue or have questions we are here to help you. Staff will be also more than happy to help. Enjoy your stay with us.  :)

• Brohoof 2

Thats interesting,though my talent has always been Chemistry, The applied mechanical stuff has always been a bit tough to grasp. :huh:

I've always enjoyed taking things apart and seeing how they work. *squee*

Welcome and Greetings, Exerminator2000. lol First I meet somepony who got into ponies because of the creepypasta Cupcakes. Now a brony who became one because of the .mov series by Hotdiggitydemon. I'm not hating on this concept of entrance into the fandom. I'm just marking me seeing new things each day. Anyway, before I start rambling on...  :okiedokielokie:

It's nice to see you with us. If you need any help with an issue or have questions we are here to help you. Staff will be also more than happy to help. Enjoy your stay with us.  :)

I plan on it :D now to continue my slow yet amazing metamorphosis into a brony :D
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Brohoof! /)