Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some elaboration on signature rules

BronySteel
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

Hi, I read the restrictions and rules for signatures just now and while I saw there is a one image limit with size restrictions, there is no mention of GIFs in signatures. I'm assuming this is because they are not allowed? 

Any help is appreciated.

Animated gifs are allowed as long as they do not flash too brightly or rapidly, or otherwise cause any manner of substantial visual disturbance.

• Brohoof 3

They are not the same as avatars for a few reasons: images in a signature cannot exceed 600 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall for standard members (Subscribers also get slightly larger dimensions with the max now being 600x200) and while avatars have a file size limit, images in signatures do not, the only other limit is that you may only have one image in your signature.

Hope this clears this up for you~ :3

• Brohoof 2

They are not the same as avatars for a few reasons: images in a signature cannot exceed 600 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall for standard members (Subscribers also get slightly larger dimensions with the max now being 600x200) and while avatars have a file size limit, images in signatures do not, the only other limit is that you may only have one image in your signature.

Hope this clears this up for you~ :3

Excellent, thanks. I'll get working on a signature I suppose :)

Seeing as how both of your questions have been answered, I'm going to lock this up. If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member or create another topic~

Have a nice day! :)

• Brohoof 2