Oh hey!

CandyBits

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was roaming around for cool websites or forums.. and I stumbled across poniverse! It is WONDERFUL!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Randomly sat down to watch the first episode and.. i was captured.

Hey there sweethearts!

I am a bit shy with introductions but, I am trying my best here haha.

The name is Candy Bits. I am a mother of two little fillies that enjoy MLP as much as I do.

I am a plush artist. But, I am a very very special plush artist. I don't like plushies that got no shinies!

SO i made a plushie all covered in sequins!

Sometime later I will be posting pictures of these!

So, hey there! Since I am new to the site, can someone explain me a little more about how am I supposed to move around? c:

Thankyou very very much!

Hi, Candy Bits! I'm not much of a welcoming party since I'm just new too! You're plushies sound very cool, very Rarity  :D can't wait to see some pics of them. As for how to move around? I'd say on all four hooves  :P

Hi, Candy Bits! I'm not much of a welcoming party since I'm just new too! You're plushies sound very cool, very Rarity  :D can't wait to see some pics of them. As for how to move around? I'd say on all four hooves  :P

My god, you captured me on the "all four hooves"

Hahaha.

That's awesome! Hooray for newbies!

Thankyou for welcoming me!

Don't worry, I'm not much of a welcoming party either because I'm also new!  :P

Welcome to the forums CandyBits!

Hello CandyBits! I'm sure that you will feel right at home here then, fellow Brony/Bronyette (or however you say it)! I myself become a Brony just after the first episode! Such an amazing show! Enjoy your stay and I'm a proud Brony Forever! See you around the forums!

Welcome aboard, Candy Bits! I like your name. :lol:  Also, thanks for calling us sweethearts. That was really sweet of you. :wub:

You make plushies?! I would LOVE to see your work! :D Do you take commissions?

Thankyou VERY much for welcoming me! <3

I work on decorative pony plushies! Such as;

sequin_twilight_sparkle___wip_2_by_prism

I do take commissions. Since these are my first tries. I am offering a price of 300 flat.

Cause sequins are a pain. Haha. This is a 70cm tall pony. Not including the horn. c:

I am actually about to finish this pony! It shall be shipped to london *v*b

• Brohoof 1