Hi!

NecroTheEngineer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Alot of youtube videos

Hello.Well my name is Necro,and I love to draw.I'm a really shy person but once I get to know you I become pretty talkative!I really love reading books expecially fantasy type books,I'm also a big fan of     RPG games and Platformers.Thanks for taking your time to read this,I'm really glad that I joined this forum,I can't wait to meet some of you!  :lol:

I'm also a big fan of RPG games and Platformers.

...You're making me very eager to release my WIP proof-of-concept platformer, which I have been working on for the past two years, and hope to add dialog, inventory, and quest systems to so I that can expand that platformer into an RPG.

(I just need to finish up some videos and maybe do a little debugging before I can release it.)

...You're making me very eager to release my WIP proof-of-concept platformer, which I have been working on for the past two years, and hope to add dialog, inventory, and quest systems to so I that can expand that platformer into an RPG.

(I just need to finish up some videos and maybe do a little debugging before I can release it.)

Do you already have videos of it? I'd love to see it!

⁽ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ᵐᶦᶰᵈ⁾

Well, I kind of do and kind of don't have videos about it---I'll be posting a lot of videos about it once I get a few other personal projects completed, and many those videos will be tutorials about how to the level editor works.

Mostly the videos on my youtube channel are about World of Warcraft, but I have one video that contains a little footage from the game and the editor near the beginning:

Well, I kind of do and kind of don't have videos about it---I'll be posting a lot of videos about it once I get a few other personal projects completed, and many those videos will be tutorials about how to the level editor works.

Mostly the videos on my youtube channel are about World of Warcraft, but I have one video that contains a little footage from the game and the editor near the beginning:

Nice! i'm currently trying to learn C++ but all I know is just the basics.

⁽ᴼᶰ ᵃᶰ ᵘᶰʳᵉᶫᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᶰᵒᵗᵉ,ᶦ'ᵐ ᵗᵒᵗᵃᶫᶫʸ ˢᵘᵇᵇᶦᶰᵍ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᶦ'ᵐ ᵃ ᶠᵃᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵂᵒᵂ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃᶫˢᵒ ᶜᵃᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶦᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵛᶦᵈᵉᵒˢ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ⁾

Thanks for subscribing!  I have about two series about WoW out there; one from around 2007-2008 called Does Blizzard Really Hate Paladins (written before even Wrath of the Lich King came out), and one I'm hoping to wrap up soon called WoW, Then and Now.  Check them out if you're interested!

I haven't worked with C++ in probably a decade, but I have been working with Java all that time, which is close to C++ in a lot of ways.  And I think I remember what I learned in college about C++, so I can probably give you a few pointers here and there if you need them.

I think it's worth stating that easy to miss things when you type in all sub letters.  I think I understand why you're typing in them; it's totally in-character for Fluttershy, and it is cute, but it's also easy to miss.