Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

. . .

Soullite

Greetings. I'm Soullite. Or, Yosh. Or, Kain. Whatever one sounds good to you.

I'm, uh, not into MLP. I just wanna make that clear. I just want to see what people are like here. I love viewing different sides to situations with different perspectives to get an almost-accurate idea of it.

I'm into a lot of music, my favourite tracks being:

Kiddo - Up

Hatsune Miku - Gigantic Girl

Maroon 5 - Moves like jagger

I haven't seen any of the show other than short clips and the community, who, no offense, seem very defensive of the show. Then again, that was youtube comments. Youtube is never a good first impressions place.

Soooooo... yeah. I'll just end this here.

Edited by Soullite
  • Brohoof 1

You'd be defensive too if you were called a horsef*cker f*ggot everyday without really doing anything other than, Yknow...being there.

But welcome to this forum, friend

I can't imagine you'd have much to talk about here, but I hope you enjoy your stay regardless :)

You'd be defensive too if you were called a horsef*cker f*ggot everyday without really doing anything other than, Yknow...being there.

But welcome to this forum, friend

I can't imagine you'd have much to talk about here, but I hope you enjoy your stay regardless :)

Mmmm, I would be defensive. I've seen this community get battered like a sausage at times.

Mmmm, I would be defensive. I've seen this community get battered like a sausage at times.

You know those sausages, always being battered and sh*t.

YouTube is generally the worst place to be a brony, with the simple act of wearing a pony avatar earning comments like "literally kill yourself, horsef*cker scum", even if all you posted was some non-pony comment relating to the video.

It gets tiring.

But that's the internet.

Best to just...huddle in a corner and turtle up.

Edited by Dattebayo

Urgh, everyone at my school calls me a gey fegget horsefcking cnt. I have my rights to be defensive, by the way could you help me with any comebacks I could use? It really would be a big help to my reputation.

(edited)

You know those sausages, always being battered and sh*t.

YouTube is generally the worst place to be a brony, with the simple act of wearing a pony avatar earning comments like "literally kill yourself, horsef*cker scum", even if all you posted was some. Non-pony comment really to the video.

It gets tiring.

But that's the internet.

Best to just...huddle in a corner and turtle up.

TMNT reference in a brony forum.

6tDlYvU.gif

Mother of god.

Edited by Soullite

Urgh, everyone at my school calls me a gey fegget horsefcking cnt. I have my rights to be defensive, by the way could you help me with any comebacks I could use? It really would be a big help to my reputation.

That's tough. I didn't become a brony until after school, so I didn't have to deal with that bullsh*t

You could tell them to f*ck themselves with a rusty pitchfork or something, but I don't know if that do much good in the long run, yknow?

Use anything that'd support your fandom, beat em down, show em you don't give one damn about em, and still get a laugh out of it.

Or, on my more less-confident side, if they come at you, go at them. It doesn't help to give in and show that you're the weaker one. My advice is probably full of holes, but, that's what I stick by.

TMNT reference in a brony forum.

6tDlYvU.gif

Mother of god.

Not really, "turtle up" means to withdraw into your shell x)

But there are alot more diverse things in the fandom than just pony

That's what I like about them, one guy could be a comic Batman fan, another could be into anime, and another could be nuts about pokemon

In the end, they're all loosely connected to each other because they wAtch FIM.

• Brohoof 1

Well isn't this a nice thread!

In school, people know that I like ponies, and they don't bother me about it. If anyone shoots me a dirty look, though, I just shoot one back.

About the community being defensive, all fandoms are defensive of their show/video game/console/movie/tv show/book. The ones on youtube are a bit more... uh... feral, though. Yeah, youtube isn't a good way to judge fandoms at all...

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Live long and prosper.

Edited by Tfihs