Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fall of Equestria

FlutterSparkle03

Welcome to Fall of Equestria! If you have any questions, I urge you to ask here, and not when the game is actually going on. :) If you need any help while playing, you can always refer back to here. Looking for players to join!

Synopsis: Equestria has just suffered the wrath of the great dragon war. They lost, and only a few ponies are left.. Those ponies are YOU! Equestria needs your help to defeat the rest of the dragons who are taking over the world, and to repopulate the pony race.

Character guidelines and rules:

1. Characters cannot be Mary-Sues.

2. Characters cannot be extremely overpowered. If you're a dragon, you have a bit more power than the ponies, but not a hunk more.

3. You can either be a pony, or a dragon. Not accepting alicorns, changlings, draconequuses, ect.

4. You can be any type of pony except an alicorn. You can be a unicorn, a pegasus, or an earth pony. You can also be a dragon.

5. Breeding is ALLOWED in this game, but forced breeding is not. You can only breed if you have each of the player's permissions. Players have to be opposite sexes to produce foals from breeding. You can breed if you are the same sex, but you cannot bare foals. Maximum of three foals/hatchlings are allowed. Foals cannot fight. If you are caught force breeding, you will be reported, and removed from the RPG. Dragons can breed as well, but they must breed with other dragons from a different sex to bear hatchlings. Forced breeding is not allowed with dragons either, nor can a pony force breed a dragon or a dragon force breed a pony.

6. Only join if you are serious about playing. If you are trolling, circle-jerking, or being completely unfair, you will be reported and removed from the RPG.

7. Murder is allowed, but not amongst your fellow ponies. If you are a dragon, and you die, you have to leave the RPG. If you are a pony and you die by a dragon, you must leave the RPG.

8. Maximum number of dragons is 5. Maximum number of ponies is 15. Maxium number of unicorns is 4. Maximum number of pegasi are 6. Maximum number of earth ponies are 5.

9. All ponies must be at least 18, and cannot be older than 34. All dragons must be at least 24, and cannot be older than 50.

10. You can form an alliance, or you can be a loner. It's up to you. Alliances are recomended in the case that you do come across a dragon or pony alone. There is no limit on how many ponies or dragons can be in an alliance.

Rating: Teen for some breeding and violence.

Powers:

Unicorns - Unicorns have an all together 60 power points, and 100 health points. A unicorn blast deals 20 damage, a kick deals 10, a punch teals 10, and a horn stab deals 20. If you run out of health points, you die.

Pegasi - Pegasi have an all together 30 power points, and 100 health points. A kick deals 10 damage, a punch deals 10, and an ariel swoop deals 10 more. If you run out of health points, you die.

Earth Ponies - Earth ponies have an all together 50 power points, and 100 health points. A kick deals 10 damage, a punch deals 10, and a slit to the throat deals 30 damage. If you run out of health points you die. Note: Every earth pony comes with a knife. It is possible to take the knife from the earth pony, thus they cannot preform the slit to the throat action unless it is retrieved.

Dragons - Dragons have an all together 80 power points, and 100 health points. A swipe deals 10 damage, a tail whack deals 20 damage, and a fire breath deals 20 damage. If you lose your health points.

Items:

Potions - Can be obtained high in moutains and caves. Restore 10 health points. Can be used by both dragons and ponies. Maximum of 3 potions in the world. You can drink half of the potion and save the rest for later. The halves give 5 health points each. Only has an effect on injured ponies/dragons. Don't use if your health points are all the way up.

Bag - Every dragon and pony has a bag that is strapped to them. You can put various items in this bag, including, but not limited to, potions, trampolines, and sheilds.

Trampoline - Helps unicorns and earth ponies get up to attack a dragon. Dragons are tall, and cannot be reached withot flying. Pegasi cannot use this item. Dragons cannot use this item, but they can break it, preventing the player from using it.

Sheild - A metal plate that can be used against both dragons and ponies. Protects ponies from fire breaths temporarily and protects dragons from unicorn blasts temporarily. The sheild can only be used three times before it doesn't work anymore. Sheilds can be found in moutains and caves. Note: Potions and shields cannot be found in the same moutains and caves. Caves will be marked with letters. Such as, Cave A.

Lucky Scale - A magical scale shed from an ancient creature. Can be used by both dragons and ponies. Restores 5 health points. Only has an effect on injured ponies/dragons. Don't use if your health points are all the way up.

Further into Foals and Hatchlings:

Foals and Hatchlings grow up in three to five days, depending on what gender they are. If the hatchling/foal is a boy, it will grow up in five days. If the hatchling/foal is a girl, it will grow up in three days. Hatchlings and Foals can bare more children when they grow up. Hatchlings and Foals cannot breed or bare children when they are young. When they grow up, they will have the same fighting tactics as their parents. For example, a dragon that gave birth to a hatchling that grew up will have the same fighting skills and health points when it grows up as it's dragon parent. Same applies to ponies. E.G. A foal unicorn will have the same fighting skills and heath points as it's parent unicorn. Pregnant mares and female dragons give birth in two days for each gender. If two different types of ponies breed and bare children, you will get twins. For example, if a unicorn and a pegasi breed, you will get a pegasi and a unicorn. Dragons cannot do this, since there are not other types of dragons. There is no gurantee that everytime you breed, you will have children. Me, the narrorator, will decide that. You can also breed for fun, and not bare children at all. You must clearly state that when you are about to. ;)DETAILS ABOUT BREEDING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED! Don't use details to explain the breeding, just state that you're having it. Details that are described explicitly may result in a report and a removal from the RPG

The role I play (FlutterSparkle03)

Perhaps you're wondering what role I will play in this RPG. I will not play a role, but I will be the narrorator. For instance, I will tell you when you come across a cave, an item, what type of foals/hatchlings you will be having, and if you're going to have foals/hatchlings at all. I will also decide if the attack you dealed is the right amount of damage as it is told. You can read the damage rules in the Power section. I will also review if you're breaking any of the rules.

When does the RPG end?

The RPG ends when the dragons or the ponies win. In order for the dragons or ponies to win, you must kill off all of the dragons or all of the ponies. Foals and Hatchlings count, too! The RPG might also end if numerous players drop out, but hopefully that won't happen. :P

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!

I am looking for players to join, some come on in! Remember to ask questions if you have them and join the fun. :wub: Also bro-hoof!

Edited by FlutterSparkle03