Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frozen Equestria


TechnoZ

Recommended Posts

(edited)

OOC Thread is right here :D

 

Story is After S9 G4


The Story:

Once upon a Time in Equestria, when the Time passed, defeating every Foe in existance... Discord, Chrysalis, Sombra... noone stood a Chance against the Mane 6 with the "Power of Friendship". But.. after Twilight became a Princess, she has been called to an "Emergency Meeting" with Celestia, Luna and Cadence in Canterlot. Celestia explained the Meeting, that a new "Dangerous Foe" will appear.. a Foe being Stronger than all the Others.
Luna explained, that this Foe is capable of Destroying Everything in his Path, no matter how Strong anyone is. Cadence even told the Others, that Twilight MUST take her Friends and search for Answers about the New Danger. She also got the only Hint to Start it all... "Gold Snow". Nopony know's what it meant, thats why they asked Twilight, because they are the only Capable of doing so... or not?

It is up to YOU, what happens next...

Join the Adventurers to find the Secret of the Hidden Foe, who it is and what is gonna Happen. But be warned... This ain't a Easy Task to do. Only the Strongest and Bravest Pony's are able to find out.

Current Scenario:

The Scenario is in whole Equestria in Spring (Warm Weather). Like.. EVERYWHERE. Everypony can start wherever they want (most used Starting Point is commonly Ponyville, but thats up to everypony else). Since im gonna play the "Villain" in this RP, i will set my Starting point Far away from Ponyville (prob at Mount Everhoof, since perfect Location)

 

RP Contains:

Battles, Drama, Friendship, a little bit of Love, Sadness

Avaiable Character:

Mane 6 (All of them, one per User) | Used: Fluttershy (Lawyer Slip)

Princesses (Celestia, Luna, Cadence) | Used: None


Foes (Discord, Sombra, Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, Daybreaker, Tirek) | Used: Daybreaker (Lawyer Slip)


Other Characters are avaiable too! (i.e. Aloe and Vera, Derpy, Dr. Hooves ect.) | Used: None
(Might add more Possible Characters, if anyone want)

Of course you dont "NEED" to play your OC. You can. Because i do. :P

There are a few Rules...

1. Dont be OP. (I kinda need to, cause im a Villain, but i make it fair for y'all, dont worry.)
2. Try not the "Freeze" other Players. (If you are in Talk with somepony, try not to let him wait for your Answer. It makes the other Player "Stuck" and that is annoying.)
3. At least 2 Lines written needed. Those can be:

--> "Talk" with oO(Thinking) | "Talk" with *action* | oO(Thinking) with *action* <--

(You dont need to Use Clors for any Actions)

Example:

Spoiler

Pony 1:

"Yea, i was about to buy some Apples, wanna come with me?"
*picks up a Basket and looks at Pony 2*

Pony 2:

"Sure, let me get something real quick."
*nods to Pony 1, rushes into another room and searches for something*
oO(Hm, i wonder where i left it.)

Pony 1:

"No worries."
oO(Forgets everything again? Silly Pony..)
*smiles and giggles a bit on the tought*

 

The Players: @TechnoZ @Evil Pink One @Lawyer Slip

Edited by TechnoZ
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

*Slipstream gazes at his many friends in his living room. A sight of many different faces lays before him, all of them have a fire of determination in their eyes. Meanwhile, Fluttershy, the love if his life, stood by his side, her front right leg wrapped around his shoulder.*

"Now then, I'm sure Daybreaker already informed you all. We are under attack. A pegasus by the name of Golden Snowflake has decided to try and take over Equestria."

'UUGGGGGHHHH." Groaned Vinyl. "What's the big deal? I mean this seems to happen a lot, big bad villain shows up, thinks they can beat us, they can't beat us, villain either dies, is reformed, or leaves, rinse and repeat."

*Octavia jabbed Vinyl in the chest with her elbow*

"WHAT?! IT'S TRUE!!"

"Vinyl is right," said Daybreaker, "that is usually how it goes around here. But, intel from up north, has revealed to us, that this Pegasus seems to have a heart and soul encased in a tomb of black ice"

"Gee," mumbled Fluttershy, "he sounds like he knew the Windigos"

"Regardless, we should take him, VERY, seriously,"

Edited by Lawyer Slip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

@TechnoZ

At the School of Harmony, where Aligner makes his study and research; was known for his expertise as a thinkerer, an artificer, known for his artifacts and knowledge.

He was summoned by the head mistress starlight glimmer.

He wonders what she wants from him. It must be important since she wants him in her office.

He heads to the headmistress and awaits her summons.

Edited by Evil Pink One
Link to comment
Share on other sites

*Golden Snowflake sitzt slightly pissed on his Throne at the very top of Mount Everhoof and thinks about, how he wants to Destroy the Enemy and Conquer whole Equestria*

"Urgh... this is stupid... Really stupid." *moans angry, while looking at a wall with various weapons* "I cant simply attack with those... I'll be dead in seconds!"

*After blabbing for a while, he stood up, walked to his library with some books with various topics*

oO(There must be a way... i hope..)*Golden Snowflake sitzt slightly pissed on his Throne at the very top of Mount Everhoof and thinks about, how he wants to Destroy the Enemy and Conquer whole Equestria)

"Urgh... this is stupid... Really stupid." *moans angry, while looking at a wall with various weapons* "I cant simply attack with those... I'll be dead in seconds!"

*After blabbing for a while, he stood up, walked to his library with some books with various topics*

oO(There must be a way... i hope..)

[Meanwhile]

*While waiting for Aligner to enter her Office, Starlight is looking at some Paper with a quite Annoyed motion*

oO(I cannot believe this is happening... Again... they never learn those Evilish Fools!)

*She finally noticed Align, puts the Paper away and clears the throat*

"I am sorry, i didnt noticed you. But thank you for coming, i got an very Important Topic to discuss with you."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
22 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

*Golden Snowflake sitzt slightly pissed on his Throne at the very top of Mount Everhoof and thinks about, how he wants to Destroy the Enemy and Conquer whole Equestria*

"Urgh... this is stupid... Really stupid." *moans angry, while looking at a wall with various weapons* "I cant simply attack with those... I'll be dead in seconds!"

*After blabbing for a while, he stood up, walked to his library with some books with various topics*

oO(There must be a way... i hope..)*Golden Snowflake sitzt slightly pissed on his Throne at the very top of Mount Everhoof and thinks about, how he wants to Destroy the Enemy and Conquer whole Equestria)

"Urgh... this is stupid... Really stupid." *moans angry, while looking at a wall with various weapons* "I cant simply attack with those... I'll be dead in seconds!"

*After blabbing for a while, he stood up, walked to his library with some books with various topics*

oO(There must be a way... i hope..)

[Meanwhile]

*While waiting for Aligner to enter her Office, Starlight is looking at some Paper with a quite Annoyed motion*

oO(I cannot believe this is happening... Again... they never learn those Evilish Fools!)

*She finally noticed Align, puts the Paper away and clears the throat*

"I am sorry, i didnt noticed you. But thank you for coming, i got an very Important Topic to discuss with you."

" i see something heavy is on your mind... Must be very serious." 

He sits directly infront the head mistress and ready for the meeting in hand.

" so how may i help you today head mistress?"

Edited by Evil Pink One
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

*Golden Snowflake sitzt slightly pissed on his Throne at the very top of Mount Everhoof and thinks about, how he wants to Destroy the Enemy and Conquer whole Equestria*

"Urgh... this is stupid... Really stupid." *moans angry, while looking at a wall with various weapons* "I cant simply attack with those... I'll be dead in seconds!"

*After blabbing for a while, he stood up, walked to his library with some books with various topics*

oO(There must be a way... i hope..)*Golden Snowflake sitzt slightly pissed on his Throne at the very top of Mount Everhoof and thinks about, how he wants to Destroy the Enemy and Conquer whole Equestria)

"Urgh... this is stupid... Really stupid." *moans angry, while looking at a wall with various weapons* "I cant simply attack with those... I'll be dead in seconds!"

*After blabbing for a while, he stood up, walked to his library with some books with various topics*

oO(There must be a way... i hope..)

[Meanwhile]

*While waiting for Aligner to enter her Office, Starlight is looking at some Paper with a quite Annoyed motion*

oO(I cannot believe this is happening... Again... they never learn those Evilish Fools!)

*She finally noticed Align, puts the Paper away and clears the throat*

"I am sorry, i didnt noticed you. But thank you for coming, i got an very Important Topic to discuss with you."

(OOC: I think you typed it twice)

"I might know where he could be hiding." Said Trrn'kld.

"Where?"

"Well he's a Pegasus right? Pegasi normally prefer tall places, so I say, we all start exploring the highest places in Equestria, and search for him there."

"No no no my dear." Replied Octavia "That's what he would want us to think, and he's probably hiding below ground."

"That literally doesn't make any sense."

"It makes perfect sense!"

*Pretty soon, everpony except Rich, Daybreaker, Fluttershy, and Slipstream, was divided right down the middle.*

"STOP YELLING! This isn't going to get us anywhere."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moments ago, Lawyer Slip said:

(OOC: I think you typed it twice)

"I might know where he could be hiding." Said Trrn'kld.

"Where?"

"Well he's a Pegasus right? Pegasi normally prefer tall places, so I say, we all start exploring the highest places in Equestria, and search for him there."

"No no no my dear." Replied Octavia "That's what he would want us to think, and he's probably hiding below ground."

"That literally doesn't make any sense."

"It makes perfect sense!"

*Pretty soon, everpony except Rich, Daybreaker, Fluttershy, and Slipstream, was divided right down the middle.*

"STOP YELLING! This isn't going to get us anywhere."

(OOC: Oops :lie:)

[Golden Snowflake]

*He looked at many Books, took some and placed them on the Table, ready to be read trough*

"Magic... Foraging... all of them are Useless." *sighs* "Would everything easier if i were a Unicorn. Oh well."

*After a While, he stumbled on a Book with a Interesting Name on it. Its called "Magic Crystals"*

"Magic Crystals? Interesting... Alright, i try this one too." *grabs the book, goes back to the Table and starts Reading the Book he just took*

2 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

" i see something heavy is on your mind... Must be very serious." 

He sits directly infront the head mistress and ready for the meeting in hand.

" so how may i help you today head mistress?"

[Starlight Glimmer]

"Yes... there is something on my Mind" *stands up, walks to a Window and looks out while sighing*

"Its just, we MIGHT be in Danger once more. But this time, its different... its... Worse." *turns head around and looks at Aligner* "There is somepony out there, who wants to Conquer Equestria and as far as i know, he should be Stronger than anyone else..." *sighs again*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

*Slipstream started to get angry. All the fighting was getting to his head, and he was just about to say something, when Daybreaker yelled:* "ENOUGH!!!!"

"Y'know," said Slipstream angrily, "I was really hoping to do this together with you guys, as a group of friends, but instead, we're just fighting. Well you guys can just DO WHATEVER THE FRICK YOU WANT I GUESS! I'm out!"

*He slammed the door angrily behind him. Fluttershy, Rich, and Daybreaker quickly hurried after him.*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

*Just then, at Golden Snowflake's lair, an interdimentional portal appeared, spit out a seapony, and vanished.*

"Where am I!" Yelled the "intruder" "What's going on! Cataclysmor, if you're behind this again, I swear, I will bring down a hundred lightning bolts on your face. ARRRGGGHH!!! I BETTER NOT FIND YOUR STUPID FACE HERE!" *The seapony flopped around, looking for a particular face. He then spotten Golden Snowflake.* "Who the f*ck are you? If you're about to be all let's be friends, and friendship is magic, uwu, I will f*cking smite you here and now"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lawyer Slip said:

*Just then, at Golden Snowflake's lair, an interdimentional portal appeared, spit out a seapony, and vanished.*

"Where am I!" Yelled the "intruder" "What's going on! Cataclysmor, if you're behind this again, I swear, I will bring down a hundred lightning bolts on your face. ARRRGGGHH!!! I BETTER NOT FIND YOUR STUPID FACE HERE!" *The seapony flopped around, looking for a particular face. He then spotten Golden Snowflake.* "Who the f*ck are you? If you're about to be all let's be friends, and friendship is magic, uwu, I will f*cking smite you here and now"

 

[Golden Snowflake]

*Kept reading the Magic Crystal Book and got excited what he was reading*

"There is a Crystal, able to give the Pony the Ability to use Magic, despite being Pegasus or Earthpony..." *but suddenly he got interrupted by some sort of Fish on the ground. He looked up to it with an annoyed expression* oO(Where did that thing come from?...) *he wasnt sure what to say or expect until he heard the Thread* "First of all... you are in my Castle, Second of all, Who are YOU Intruding here? and Third, if you EVER Threat me once more, you will end up as Sushi in this God Rotten Trash called 'Ponyville'. You got me?" *while saying this, he looked at the Unknown Individual flopping around with an Angry Expression*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
7 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

[Golden Snowflake]

*Kept reading the Magic Crystal Book and got excited what he was reading*

"There is a Crystal, able to give the Pony the Ability to use Magic, despite being Pegasus or Earthpony..." *but suddenly he got interrupted by some sort of Fish on the ground. He looked up to it with an annoyed expression* oO(Where did that thing come from?...) *he wasnt sure what to say or expect until he heard the Thread* "First of all... you are in my Castle, Second of all, Who are YOU Intruding here? and Third, if you EVER Threat me once more, you will end up as Sushi in this God Rotten Trash called 'Ponyville'. You got me?" *while saying this, he looked at the Unknown Individual flopping around with an Angry Expression*

"How DARE you speak to me in such a manner! First off, I don't give a sh*t as to whose f*cking castle it is because I need some f*cking water right f*cking now, and I want you to get it for me. Second, who I am is not important enough to disclose to your stupid *ss. And finally, YOU TRY TO TURN ME INTO SUSHI, AND I'LL MAKE THE BEACHES OF NORMANDY SEEM PEACEFUL WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!!"

Edited by Lawyer Slip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"How DARE you speak to me in such a manner! First off, I don't give a sh*t as to whose f*cking castle because I need some f*cking water right f*cking now. Second, who I am is not important enough to disclose to your stupid *ss. And finally, YOU TRY TO TURN ME INTO SUSHI, AND I'LL MAKE THE BEACHES OF NORMANDY SEEM PEACEFUL WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!!"

*He moved a step back after that yelling and got even more Annoyed* "You want Water? With that Attidude, you can Rot in Hell with it. Die or whatever you want." *Turns around and looks back* "This is now up to you. Either you f*cking Behave in MY HOME... or Die. I dont need something Fishy in my Home wasting my Time." *he grin and started moving away* "Other than that, i have Equestria to Conquer so i dont have time for you." *laughs evilish and keeps walking away* oO(Maybe that changes the attitude, other i need to help with it...! Annoying stupid Fish...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

*He moved a step back after that yelling and got even more Annoyed* "You want Water? With that Attidude, you can Rot in Hell with it. Die or whatever you want." *Turns around and looks back* "This is now up to you. Either you f*cking Behave in MY HOME... or Die. I dont need something Fishy in my Home wasting my Time." *he grin and started moving away* "Other than that, i have Equestria to Conquer so i dont have time for you." *laughs evilish and keeps walking away* oO(Maybe that changes the attitude, other i need to help with it...! Annoying stupid Fish...)

"Fine, I'll do it myself." *He then brought a tidal wave down the hallway, and pulled a glass bowl from who knows where and grew it to a size large enough to hold the water. Golden Snowflake was now drenched. Monsoon smirked at his wet body* "Well since my portal back home closed, and I am unable of opening one back to my home, you're stuck with me. And while I normally HATE any and all interactions with people, I'm always up for world domination. Also, f*ck you."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moments ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"Fine, I'll do it myself." *He then brought a tidal wave down the hallway, and pulled a glass bowl from who knows where and grew it to a size large enough to hold the water. Golden Snowflake was now drenched. Monsoon smirked at his wet body* "Well since my portal back home closed, and I am unable of opening one back to my home, you're stuck with me. And while I normally HATE any and all interactions with people, I'm always up for world domination. Also, f*ck you."

"What the f*ck..." *He stood there completely irritated and turns around* "You stupid f*cking Idiotic Mare .... Whatever..." *sighs and shakes the water out of the body* "Needed a Shower anyway. But still, you are stuck here, i could help you but i wont. Not something like you acting like a Stupid little Mare with some crap kind of Stupidity. I bet you are a Girl anyway." *turns around again and walks away* "Atleast im not Stuck in a a Bowl of Water just like you, i can Walk and i can Fly, you cant. Have fun." *laughs and keeps walking away*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TechnoZ said:

"What the f*ck..." *He stood there completely irritated and turns around* "You stupid f*cking Idiotic Mare .... Whatever..." *sighs and shakes the water out of the body* "Needed a Shower anyway. But still, you are stuck here, i could help you but i wont. Not something like you acting like a Stupid little Mare with some crap kind of Stupidity. I bet you are a Girl anyway." *turns around again and walks away* "Atleast im not Stuck in a a Bowl of Water just like you, i can Walk and i can Fly, you cant. Have fun." *laughs and keeps walking away*

*Monsoon then levitated the bowl. He was a sorcerer after all, and slammed it down in front of Golden Snowflake. He then leaned of the bowl and put his face directly against his opponents*

"Listen here you stupid, worthless little piece of sh*t. I have more f*cking intelligence than 3 clones of you combined. And I'm not a f*cking girl you d*ck. I am a f*cking sigma male seapony. Where I come from, I rule over my people with an Iron flipper, and zap anyone who gets in my way. And I can fly you motherf*cker, I just need water to survive. Besides, you should be the one fearing me. FOR I AM MONSOON. SLAYER OF THE STORM KING, LORD OF THE SEAPONIES, SORCERER IF WEATHER, AND MURDERER OF CELESTIA. I AM FEARED ACROSS 3 DIMENSIONS, AND I DEMAND TO BE FEARED IN THIS ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

*Monsoon then levitated the bowl. He was a sorcerer after all, and slammed it down in front of Golden Snowflake. He then leaned of the bowl and put his face directly against his opponents*

"Listen here you stupid, worthless little piece of sh*t. I have more f*cking intelligence than 3 clones of you combined. And I'm not a f*cking girl you d*ck. I am a f*cking sigma male seapony. Where I come from, I rule over my people with an Iron flipper, and zap anyone who gets in my way. And I can fly you motherf*cker, I just need water to survive. Besides, you should be the one fearing me. FOR I AM MONSOON. SLAYER OF THE STORM KING, LORD OF THE SEAPONIES, SORCERER IF WEATHER, AND MURDERER OF CELESTIA. I AM FEARED ACROSS 3 DIMENSIONS, AND I DEMAND TO BE FEARED IN THIS ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!"

"Good Luck with that, Hotshot. Nothing and noone can fear me. I dont even care if you can do pilly pally Magic." *walks around the bowl* "As i said, i have more Important things to do. Also, you are still an Intruder in my Home..." *he then stands still, looked back and grinned* "Do me a Favor and f*ck off from here, you are killing my Patience and im rly not in Mood for Sushi today..." *proceeds then to walk and sighs* oO(weird morons these days, blabbin about slayer of whatever... fear? Never heard that term for years...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

"Good Luck with that, Hotshot. Nothing and noone can fear me. I dont even care if you can do pilly pally Magic." *walks around the bowl* "As i said, i have more Important things to do. Also, you are still an Intruder in my Home..." *he then stands still, looked back and grinned* "Do me a Favor and f*ck off from here, you are killing my Patience and im rly not in Mood for Sushi today..." *proceeds then to walk and sighs* oO(weird morons these days, blabbin about slayer of whatever... fear? Never heard that term for years...)

"UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHH. Fine. If you won't fear me, I'll stop being a pain in your *ss. But it's not like I can leave here either. If I float outside, the water in bowl would freeze before I even got off the castle grounds, sealing my fate. So when I say I'm stuck here, I mean, I'm stuck here, unless we can learn to teleport. However, I could provide assistance to you, as you might f*cking need it. I'll take my orders from you, and listen to you, if you let me help you conquer this stupid world."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHH. Fine. If you won't fear me, I'll stop being a pain in your *ss. But it's not like I can leave here either. If I float outside, the water in bowl would freeze before I even got off the castle grounds, sealing my fate. So when I say I'm stuck here, I mean, I'm stuck here, unless we can learn to teleport. However, I could provide assistance to you, as you might f*cking need it. I'll take my orders from you, and listen to you, if you let me help you conquer this stupid world."

"First of all.. change your Attitude. Yes, you are stuck and die outside. Second of all.."

*looks into his eyes with ice cold stare*

"I dont boss anyone around. If you want to assist, is up to you. Therefore, Behave or Die."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
9 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

 

"First of all.. change your Attitude. Yes, you are stuck and die outside. Second of all.."

*looks into his eyes with ice cold stare*

"I dont boss anyone around. If you want to assist, is up to you. Therefore, Behave or Die."

*He jumped out of the bowl, landed, and bowed.*

"You have my word. I will behave. As long as we eradicate these stupid idiots, I'm happy. Now then, how may I assist you."

*Meanwhile back in Ponyville, the party has split in 3. Trrn'kld, Echo, and Sweet Lemon have decided to search the high parts. Vinyl, Octavia, Bulk, and Smokestream have decided to search the low part. And Daybreaker, Slipstream, Fluttershy, and Rich have decided to just search.*

Edited by Lawyer Slip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moments ago, Lawyer Slip said:

*He jumped out of the bowl, landed, and bowed.*

"You have my word. I will behave. As long as we eradicate these stupid idiots, I'm happy. Now then, how may I assist you."

*Meanwhile back in Ponyville, the party has split in 3. Trrn'kld, Echo, and Sweet Lemon have decided to search the high parts. Vinyl, Octavia, Bulk, and Smokestream have decided to search the low part. And Daybreaker, Slipstream, Fluttershy, and Rich have decided to just search.*

oO(Well, that Changed quickly... hm, he knew he's fck'd up without me.)

"Well.. Im glad we got that Settled. But... There is one Thing and maybe you know something about it. Something really important to me."
*takes the book about magic crystals and showed it to him*
"Do you know by any chance about Magic Crystals?" oO(Please say yes...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

oO(Well, that Changed quickly... hm, he knew he's fck'd up without me.)

"Well.. Im glad we got that Settled. But... There is one Thing and maybe you know something about it. Something really important to me."
*takes the book about magic crystals and showed it to him*
"Do you know by any chance about Magic Crystals?" oO(Please say yes...)

"Yes. Though they may be different compared to the ones on my world. They're said to reside in a cavern beneath a volcano. If my calculations are correct, they'd probably have some sort of guardian protecting them. Along with a labyrinth of puzzles and traps not meant for the weak before reaching the chamber where the crystals reside. It's also said, if you get the chamber by force, the guardian will be stronger, and most likely seal your fate. I don't believe in such silly fairytales."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"Yes. Though they may be different compared to the ones on my world. They're said to reside in a cavern beneath a volcano. If my calculations are correct, they'd probably have some sort of guardian protecting them. Along with a labyrinth of puzzles and traps not meant for the weak before reaching the chamber where the crystals reside. It's also said, if you get the chamber by force, the guardian will be stronger, and most likely seal your fate. I don't believe in such silly fairytales."

"Hmm..." *looks into the book and thinks about it* oO(What if its True? Getting this Crystal, makes my Plan much easier...)
"Then i need to go there and get it, in any means necessary." *looks back at him again* "But... when i go, what about you..."
*walks around the bowl and wonders, how he can help him out of his fishy situation* "Isnt there any Solution about your Watery Problem? A Solution for you, to be able to withstand the Cold Temperature outside... I kinda dont wanna leave you here, all alone..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

"Hmm..." *looks into the book and thinks about it* oO(What if its True? Getting this Crystal, makes my Plan much easier...)
"Then i need to go there and get it, in any means necessary." *looks back at him again* "But... when i go, what about you..."
*walks around the bowl and wonders, how he can help him out of his fishy situation* "Isnt there any Solution about your Watery Problem? A Solution for you, to be able to withstand the Cold Temperature outside... I kinda dont wanna leave you here, all alone..."

"You? Don't want to leave me here? This coming from the guy who threatened to eat me? Whatever. If we're quick enough, a good strong kick should get me above the cold air, and I could then fly myself from there. Don't worry about breaking the glass, it's reinforced. If you slammed a sledgehammer into it, the hammer would break before the bowl."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moments ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"You? Don't want to leave me here? This coming from the guy who threatened to eat me? Whatever. If we're quick enough, a good strong kick should get me above the cold air, and I could then fly myself from there. Don't worry about breaking the glass, it's reinforced. If you slammed a sledgehammer into it, the hammer would break before the bowl."

"Thing is... Equestria might already know about my Plans so, noone, not even you, are Safe here. There are probably already some Searching for me..." *Thinks about the kick against the bowl* oO(That might work... i just hope im Strong enough... wait, i got another idea!) *He looks at him again* "I have an Better Idea. I pick you up and fly you up there? Im fast enough for you to be Safe at all. How does that sound for you?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

"Thing is... Equestria might already know about my Plans so, noone, not even you, are Safe here. There are probably already some Searching for me..." *Thinks about the kick against the bowl* oO(That might work... i just hope im Strong enough... wait, i got another idea!) *He looks at him again* "I have an Better Idea. I pick you up and fly you up there? Im fast enough for you to be Safe at all. How does that sound for you?"

*Monsoon shrank the bowl, and pocketed it, the water inside it splashed everywhere.*

"Just don't grab my d*ck, make haste, and drop me in a river, and you've got yourself a deal."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...