Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning OOC: The Frozen North (1x1 with Blitz Boom)

Props Valroa

@Blitz Boom

Basic idea for how I can think of things going forward is that Spectra and Operata will go Troy, where possibly they get involved with things there and get immunity for whatever they've done - eventually Equestria finds out and they can't do anything about it - since they are at war with an enemy nation.

And no worries. 

@Props Valroa

I hadn't thought much on how things would go from Troy, just that it's set up to be the most unfriendly towards Equestria, in the general area, so it made the most sense. I tend to wing a lot of these things. :)

Do keep in mind that whilst the governing body is at war with Equestria, some would still look at someone like Magloria, and think that maybe if she were hoofed over (in case her crimes becomes apparent), there could start a talk about a ceasefire perhaps. If not flat out peace talks. There's idealists everywhere after all. Also, they would not exactly trust a serial kidnapper and murderess, who wants for power above all. They'd be dumb to take a dangerous, duplicitous individual like that in.

So just chose your words with care when it is. :) Or jus use Operata. He's known for hunting nobles, and part of why Troy are at war with Equestria, is to end the monarchy. They don't much like the nobles as is.

• Excited 1

@Blitz Boom

You mean Spectra, but it would perhaps be something Spectra would seize upon. Give the Trojans various knowledge she has about things they can use to their advantage and allow them to see further victories, capturing Spectra or disarming her may very well be difficult (or suicidal), the only way I think such a thing could be possible would be to surround her in an anti-Magic field, rendering her magic inoperable. Though Spectra may just be blowing smoke - and not know where a good location would be to go. :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa

I dunno if you want to do something with Spoiled Rich? I could take the role of her lawyer if it were that you wanted to do more, than have her as a minor mention. You could go and establish the whole noble angle of Canterlot more or less, if you had the desire. :)

• Excited 1

@Blitz Boom

We could do more with Spoiled Rich, I think that would be interesting - though if we are to do that we can sort of have the whole arc of the "orbs" and individuals being released be something put off to the "side, it would get a little repetitive if we sit through the whole process for everyone. I would prefer to focus on Spoiled Rich of the ones that are released, and have the rest of the individuals released off-screen. Magloria would be with the rest of the individuals, doing her 'job' in helping the guard deal with them, so we can pivot away from her angle of things for a bit and explore the noble side of the Canterlot Folk for a bit for sure.

For the scenes with the treasure and stuff, I'll just be describing what your characters come across - there wouldn't be dialog from my end of that, since its just treasure and stuff. Though, I have some ideas of what they will find once they start going through it. 

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa

I don't mind the orbs being handled off screen, with then some of the releases popping up later, as mentions. Just to keep some background fun going and all that.

Spoiled Rich I'll get to when the next post then gets here. Which should have been yesterday, but the forums have been down for me for a few days now, and now I have another stretch of some days where I need to go off and do stuff IRL, so I won't be back before Wednesday proper...

If I get some time, maybe I can pop something in, but I can't promise anything. Sorry for the delays. :/ 

• smile 1

@Blitz Boom

For me as well, the forums were down due to upgrades or something the staff were working on. Take your time and do not worry about updating the RP if you do not have time. Real life comes first. Spectra also has a method of going faster on a boat - it won't be something overpowered, just moving faster on the water using magic - so it will take them less time to get to Troy, perhaps. She'll seek to come in as a "traveler" who wants to "Help" Troy without making any mentions of who she actually is or what she has done, of course. Magloria will also probably have some "Rest" time in active RP, as there is not much else for her to do currently. Don't want to be doing too much at once with too many characters, but yes, Spectra and Spoiled Rich will be the "main focus" for now. Magloria will likely be in Canterlot under protection of the guard, helping them out, getting adjusted to things, etc. 

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa

I got something done, after folks had gone to sleep.

The zebra will keep up, even if he has to exhaust himself severely. He can't slack there either, though Operata will help him eith some empowering music. As he doesn't have a weapon anymore, it is not directed, so Magloria will feel it too.

In case she rushes off eithout him, they are likely to crash ashore, and you will have big problems. You can make that choice if you will, and we can take it from there. Just set up how it would be otherwise, as I felt somewhat inspired. I had the locals planned out as horrible creatures for a while, but you never went snooping, so letting it out here. xD

As for Magloria, you can just have her tell Ghelzar she is taking a break too, and he eill handle things. Or it is hoofwaved as them just handling things quietly for now, and we can return to them at a later date.

I know I did not start the treasure part, but it takes ages to write this stuff on the phone, and it's midnight as I am writing this. So that part will have to wait one more cycle. Hopefully the rest is enough. :)

• Hugs 1

@Blitz Boom

This is the part where we can "Break off" from Magloria and the orbs, and then get into the treasure scene and stuff, then work with more out of Spoiled Rich. They moved along with the Zebra, as directed by him. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Blitz Boom

I threw in some information there for you to latch onto with Starswirl, you can feel free to add what you wanted - just gave you some of the outlines to work with. There isn't much else for me to interact with from this perspective, so giving some grounds for Starswirl's reactions, I thought would be interesting. Diaspora is Spectral Fade. 

• Brohoof 1