Frozen II (Spoilers)

PerlsteinProps

Has anyone else seen Frozen 2? It was made in 2019 and I saw it recently. I thought it was really good. I am curious what other people's thoughts are about it. I personally like the whole overall plot, but am not too much a fan of Elsa being made to live in another area instead of Erendelle. I found it to be rather funny but also somewhat deep, when the truth of the plot was revealed. 

image.thumb.png.6ac8c7059936e8af01f950b6e526af4e.png

• Brohoof 1

..... I watched 1 and 2.... And it feels like they forced themselves on making 2 because 1 was so famous and they needed the money....

Like any other disney movie part 2 i guess? I dont know it feels lacking.

Actually im trying to recall any movie part 2 that is better or good or at par with their part one's. I can only recall " a goofie movie 2"....toys story2? But thats pixar....

• Brohoof 2

I thought the story was a mess of committee thinking. Not that the plot of Frozen I was perfect but II was really just a cash grab. I'm sure we'll get III soon.

• Brohoof 2
  • Party! 1

23 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

..... I watched 1 and 2.... And it feels like they forced themselves on making 2 because 1 was so famous and they needed the money....

Like any other disney movie part 2 i guess? I dont know it feels lacking.

Actually im trying to recall any movie part 2 that is better or good or at par with their part one's. I can only recall " a goofie movie 2"....toys story2? But thats pixar....

this, sadly

although I friggin love into the unknown.

Frozen I is up there with classic Disney for me. Friggin love that movie! Moana too. Never been a fan of Disney sequels though

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-04-17 at 8:13 PM, Fluttershutter said:

I thought the story was a mess of committee thinking. Not that the plot of Frozen I was perfect but II was really just a cash grab. I'm sure we'll get III soon.

This is 100% EXACTLY true. It says everything I want to say but I’m going to rant a bit anyway.

Frozen 2 is contrived, stupid and depressing. Just look at the poster and you can see it; everyone with a grim, ‘I’ve-got-to-do-battle-with-the-world-cuz-I-gotta-be-a-warrior-to-justify-my-existance’ attitude. Even the effervescent Anna is dreary compared to the first one. It had a manufactured ‘cause’ that made no sense and had nothing to do with good storytelling so much as having a cause, any cause, to impose on the audience. Whatever fun the first flawed movie had, this one had far less.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

• 2 weeks later...