Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for storyboard artist for an animated series

Lord Discord

Hey everypony

A while back I told y'all I was making an animated series, I have made the pilot but we need a storyboard artist to help! You need to be able to draw (duh) and make storyboards AND concept art using only minimal words for inspiration!Find the pilot episode here

and if you are intrested then email me at bronycentaur.poniesandbuck@gmail.com

Thanks guys!

This idea has potential; a smiling, snarky, yet generally effective vampire-hunter going after Dracula (who apparently just wants to be left alone) is a pretty funny concept.  The fact that dracula couldn't land a hit on him and kept getting angrier and less coherent as the hunter injured him added to the humor of it all---I remember hearing somewhere that a hero who's never in any danger doesn't make for an interesting story, but at least for this minute-and-a-half trailer, you proved that there are exceptions to that rule!

This is probably something that a minute-and-a-half trailer shouldn't be expected to establish, but I'd like to know more about the hunter's motivations and backstory---why he's hunting Dracula, and how him being a brony ties into the storyline.  Also---I didn't notice right away why Dracula mocked the hunter for being a brony or even realized he was one, until I realized the trigger for that was him saying Big Mac's trademark "Eeyup!"  That was subtle...maybe a little too subtle.

Sorry I can't help you as a storyboard artist, myself; I don't think I can quite draw well enough to help.