Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Stranded on an Island (RP)

Midnight Starfall

"AHHH!" Slash jumped up from his sleep

"oh, just a dream, hey SWEET CELESTIA I CAN TALK, meh oh well i dont really care."

Slash saw Soprano sleeping about 10 feet away.

"Good he finally decided to sleep." he thought,

"Hey Skyla? How are you feeling?"

His stomach growled so loudly Slash thought it might wake Soprano.

"Hey what was that noise? Sounded like a bull frog." he said with a smile.

"I'm fine, just hungry," Skyla said, putting the cooked fish on a leaf.

"Do you have anything to cut it with?" she asked. She took another small piece of coconut and ate it.

She started cooking another fish, turning it slowly above the fire, taking care to not burn it.

"Yeah." Slash said with a smile,

He walked over to his sword and sighed, 

"I cant believe i did that"

He picked up the sword and took it over to the ocean to wash it, follow by taking it to the fire and getting it red hot.

Doing this twice as he came back to the fire he asked in a muffled voice,

"What do you want me to cut?"

Soprano woke up very tired. He look around himself, and noticed weird things. Ponies. Sand also, but he had seen it before. He turned to look at his hands. He saw hooves, not hands. His amnesia had come back. Again. He started to panic and scream. He had forgotten what had happened. 

Slash took a coconut and cut it in half trying not to waste any milk, he approched Sophrano, and offered it to him.

"Here you need to eat." sitting down beside him, "You ok bro? There anything i can do?" he said with a smile

Saying this Slash remembered what he had done to Soprano, 

"No stop thinking about that" he thought

Soprano had no idea what this pony was going on about. That and the shock of being anti-anthro caused him to have one of his worst panic attacks he had had in his entire life. He was screaming, crying, and confused. "What the hell am I??" he said, sounding violent and aggressive.

"Your my friend and in my opinion thats what matters." Slash reasoned,

Slash tried to calm Soprano down as best he could, "Here you need to eat, its been like two days since i saw you eat, please?"

Slash held out the coconut in both hooves. hoping Soprano would at least take the food.

Soprano was starting aggressive and violent with these talking ponies. He had no idea what to do, so he ran. He ran as fast as he could, for as long has he could. It was either that, or get violent. He ran and ran until he crashed into some mint green horse. He passed out due to head trauma.

Edited by SopranoAurora

Dropping the coconut Slash grabbed and sheathed his sword and took off after Soprano, not wanting to lose his friend again, 

"Hey bro wait up!" he said still weak from hunger, "Wait for me!

he had lost him for a second but caught sight of him just as he hit the ground,

Slash pulled his sword, and rushed the horse not seeing friend nor foe, only the one that attacked his brother.

(He has anger problems.)

Soprano woke up in a cave, tied down to the ground. He looked at his bag. Emptied. Even his Pentax K1000 was opened up and dismantled. He looked around and saw a mint green pony standing on her back legs. "Oh good, you finally woke up, anthro." she said. (OOC: It's Lyra.)

In his anger Slash moved on instinct. Taking a slash at the horse that he thought, attacked Soprano,

BAM!

Slash got backhooved and flung toward a tree, his sword followed him right into his chest pinning him to the tree.

"AHHHHHH!" he yelled, YOU BASTARD!!! ILL KILL YOU."

His vision blurred as hi started losing more and more blood. He tried to push off from the tree but the sword was stuck tight.

"noooo....you...can't......." 

all was dark and Slash saw no more.

Soprano's temporary amnesia started to disappear, and he remembered Slash. "SLASH!" Soprano screamed, before struggling out of the ropes holding all of his limbs down. "STOP!" Lyra demanded, approaching Soprano. As Lyra got close to Soprano, he quickly turned back to his human form, and kicked Lyra as hard as he could to assist Slash. As Lyra lay with an injured [whatever pony privates are called. I want to look it up, but I don't.], Soprano was crying for Slash, who had a sword through his torso. He didn't remove the sword, as it would cause even more bleeding. "Slash..." he said, crying even more.

Lyra started to get up from here injuries, and tackled Soprano, pushing him into Slash, injuring him even more. The sword missed both Lyra and Soprano. "Where do ya think you're going? The study hasn't started yet!" Lyra said in a sociopathic tone. "YOU BASTARD!" Soprano screamed at Lyra. He had never gotten so violent before. Lyra kicked him in his [ehm.... lower area.... olives. Yeah, olives.], causing intense pain. Soprano screamed in agony and pain. Lyra stood on top of Soprano. She had the upper hoof/hand. "What do you think you're doing?" "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" he screamed. "Don't you know? I'm... studying!" "You sick bastard. You killed my friend, and you THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT SO EASILY?" Soprano said, remembering the mirror in his bag in the cave. 

"I study humans, anthropology. This is my only opportunity to see a human. Now, tell me how you switched species before." She was falling right into his trap. "Heh... you think i'm just going to tell you?" he said, before getting kicked in the head again. "TELL ME." she demanded. "I... have a mirror in my bag." Soprano said, hoping it would all go to plan. As she picked up the mirror [and turned into a human], Soprano stood up (painfully), went over to the human Lyra, who couldn't move any joints due to not knowing how, and kicked her in the head, knocking her out. 

After transforming Slash to a human and then back to heal him, he woke him up. "You alright buddy?". Soprano still had an injured skull, testies, and hip.

"BIG BROTHER!!!" said slash, hugging Soprano, Crying.

Slash felt dizzy and let go to puke,

(BLARGHH!)

there was some blood in it as well. (healing didn't remove that from his stomach.)

"What happened? One second you were there on the ground and the next i was in a tree."

(ooh ouch thats gonna leave a scar)

Edited by BackSlash2554

"We had a big fight, but I won by using the mirror on her, then knocking her out. She didn't know how to stand up!" Soprano said. "By the way, I had to you use the mirror on you when you were unconscious so I could heal you. I don't really know how to treat ponies." Soprano added, before checking if Lyra was OK.

Slash looked down, he had started changing from pony to human but didn't notice at first.

"Who is she? What does she want?" he asked overly curious,

"Wait...that cutie mark....LYRA?" he yelled, "What is she doing here?"

Slash was confused, 

"Wheres Bon Bon then? Those two are inseparable."

(OOC: Sorry, I forgot to mention that Slash was human during his sleep. Soprano changed him back when he was all bandaged up. Also, Lyra isn't evil. She just went crazy or something.)

"Bon Bon? Isn't that French for 'lollie'?" Soprano asked. Lyra started to wake up slowly, groaning. She had turned back before she had awoken.

"French? Whats that? Can i eat it? Im hungry." he said half jokeingly,

"No Bon Bon is Lyras good Friend, an earthpony with three pieces of candy as her cutie mark."

"They never go anywhere without the other."

"SKYLA!" Slash yelled, Soprano iI got a feeling Skyla's in trouble, We gotta get back!"

"French is a language, like Japanese and English, what we are speaking in right now." Soprano said. "What's this about Skyla? How do you know she's hurt?" he said, confused. "Whatever it is, I need to stay here and knock Lyra out of this sociopathic trance." he said.

"No i figure if Lyra is here and Bon Bon isnt then yeah, but i'm not leaving you alone right now for i could be wrong."

Slash paced back and forth, "When i was human i realised, humans run so slow, but now that i think about it they may have better control over a sword. Hmmmm."

"I wouldnt mind having 1 human hoof, just one."

Edited by BackSlash2554

(OOC: Sorry! The site kept crashing for me.)

Skyla heard Back Slash call for her.

"What's up?!" she called back, wondering why he called her so suddenly.

She was still by the fire, and watched them run off when they did. She figured something was wrong and it wasn't any of her business, so she continued cooking.

"It doesn't work like, I don't think. It's digital; either 0 or a 1. In this case, Human or Pony." he explained. "Just like a computer; only 0 and 1." he added, forgetting that they didn't know what a computer even was. "Well, at least we know Skyla is fine." he added (again), hearing Skyla yell out.

"Com-poot-err?" Slash asked, "What is that?"

As Slash paced his hoof hit something, he looked down and found what looked to be an oil stone.

"HAY! I needed one of these, but whats it doing here? Is it yours Soprano? If so can i use it? My blade has gotten pretty dull from all the work its been doing lately, heh heh."