Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Quaritch vs Killer Croc

Hive King

Quaritch has his AMP Suit and combat knife, but has lost his gun. The two of them are stuck in Pandoran jungle(ignore Croc's breathing issues)

I think Quaritch takes for being intelligent as well as being able to kill a Thanator

• Brohoof 1

Killer Croc is one of the stupidest Batman villains.

Unless we choose The Batman's version who's a soldier with impressive skill, reflexes, intelligence and strength, then Quaritch is doomed.

This Killer Croc is the only decent version I know. Ron Perlman provides his voice, and he sounds awesome.

• Brohoof 1

@@Darker,

What if I gave Quaritch his assault cannon for that Killer Croc? 

Then Killer Croc would destroy Bane, then Batman.

I dunno why, I would want Killer Croc to at least win against Bane, he's a much more interesting character, but he always gets treated like trash in the comics. Like when he got beaten up by Two-Face.

Then Killer Croc would destroy Bane, then Batman. I dunno why, I would want Killer Croc to at least win against Bane, he's a much more interesting character, but he always gets treated like trash in the comics. Like when he got beaten up by Two-Face.

I asked what would happen if Quaritch got his GAU cannon in the AMP suit, lol.

I get the feeling it would turn Croc to giblets, considering the GAU shells can apparently pierce the armor of a Thanator, something that can tank machine gun bullets effortlessly 

I asked what would happen if Quaritch got his GAU cannon in the AMP suit, lol.

I get the feeling it would turn Croc to giblets, considering the GAU shells can apparently pierce the armor of a Thanator, something that can tank machine gun bullets effortlessly 

Wow, I'm a dumb douche who can't even read. Incredible.

Answering the previous question: Then Quaritch would kill that Croc, Killer Croc is not that durable. Maybe his back is very strong against Batman's attacks, but a shot in the face and KC is doomed.

@@Darker,

Not to mention that even then, I feel Quaritch has a chance of taking down Croc without the gun because of his own military skill and huge ass knife 

Normal dumb Croc gets stomped.

TB Croc stomps Quaritch after a good fight.

Arkham games Croc maybe wrecks him.

TB Croc stomps Quaritch after a good fight.

I don't think you understand what a stomp is. A stomp refers to a fight that is one sided, in other words, it's not a good fight. Think Freeza's beatdown of Vegeta

Arkham games Croc maybe wrecks him.

That Croc is an idiot, just an animal, he'd walk right into the knife 

I don't think you understand what a stomp is. A stomp refers to a fight that is one sided, in other words, it's not a good fight. Think Freeza's beatdown of Vegeta

I know quite well what a stomp is. I mean that Killer Croc will get Quaritch tired before finishing him off the most brutal way possible.

That Croc is an idiot, just an animal, he'd walk right into the knife 

Yeah, probably.

I know quite well what a stomp is. I mean that Killer Croc will get Quaritch tired before finishing him off the most brutal way possible.

That's not really a stomp though, since he'd have to be careful about it.

I still think Quaritch can pull out a victory, he's actually a lot larger than Croc, the AMP Suit is about 13 feet tall, compared to Croc's 7-8 feet tall. As for tiring Quaritch out, Quaritch seemed fine after battling the Thanator