Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Kaymen Blooblood X Bushido Blade

Marciblook

http://mlpforums.com/topic/110464-kaymen-blooblood-rps/?view=getnewpost

@@dusk shade

Kaymen is lying in a tree in the everfree forest eating some apples he got from sweet apple acres last time he visited "Hm...I wonder how my cousins are doing...I heard they got secluded to a section of the orchard like the others, you think they'll ever visit?" He asked a nearby bat, it screeched at him

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bushido was going into the Evergreen Forest to visit Zecora when she heard a pony talking above her and a faint image appeared as the sound hit her ears and returned tovthd source. She relaxed seeing it was just a Pegasus relaxing in a tree and continued on her way in silence other the crunch of leaves and snap of branches underneath her hooves.

Kaymen heard the pony walking under him "shh... I hear...hehehehe..." Kaymen, as silently as he could, tried to sneak up on Bushido to scare her, he singles to the bat what he plans to do, as to not reveal himself. Kaymen jumped down from a tree whiling his cape creating a small swirling of leaves "HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY FOREST! Now face the wrath of my..." He notices she seems to be blind "my...bats...um..."

She nods slowly. "Okay... well then...last I checked, the Everfree Forest was a public forest...not private property belonging to some cape-waving vampire wannabees", she said after noting his bats. "Was that really supposed to frighten anypony who has graduated the first grade", she asked rolling her eyes.

Growing angry at what she said, he rages at her "Hey! It...GAH!" He comes up with an idea to maybe get back at her for that "How about I make a wager with you, you are technically in my domain...if you win this little game, I'll...let you keep one of my bats as a pet, I guess, and if I win...I get to keep that thing you're carrying, do we have a deal?" He looks at his bats, to make sure they know what he's thinking

"Before I can agree to your wager, I will to know the details of your little game. After you explain properly, then I will consider your offer", she said figuring that he had meant her sword. "And just wondering...what would I do with a pet bat", she asked before unsheathing her blade. "Am I wrong to assume that you meant my sword by "this thing I'm carrying"?

He wasn't expecting anyone this smart to enter his forest, the smartest pony he ever saw enter his forest was twilight sparkle, and then again, she wasn't as clever as this mare seems to be "Well, I was thinking you would want a pet that is a lot like you, and...yeah, I mean your sord, thing...I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before" he said, admiring it, he realized he had gotten off track, and needed to explain his game "oh, right, all you have to do is figure out where I land after I go above the trees and drop back into the treetop"

"As much fun as that sounds, I am afraid I cannot wager either of my swords. They are hierlooms of my clan...it would be a great dishonor to bet them away. However if you really want to make a wager, I can offer my bow. I carved it myself out of a mightly oak and it took two years to perfect. However, it's aim is quick and true. If we must wager it will have to be my bow rather than my swords".

Edited by Dusk Shade

"Humph, fine, I'll take your bow...do we have a deal then" Kaymen was really looking forward to owning a sword, he was thinking of making it into a Scare pony, a bat starts screeching at him "huh? What do you-" the bat screeches more "oh come on...it's not like I'm taking her bits..." More screeching " ...fine, I'll 'play fair'" he said, in a sarcastic voice, not caring if the mare heard him

Bushido shrugged and gave a simple reply. "Why not, maybe Zecora will have a use for a bat", she said not really caring if she won his little game or not since she had three other bows back home, each far better than one she was offering. She heard the remark about playing fair, and smirked slightly. "Don't bother playing fair.. but just know if you don't I wont either".

Kaymen gave her a sneer before letting out a loud screech, telling a few of the bats to fly up with him "See if you can find me!" Kaymen and the bats fell from the sky, landing all around, trying to stay silent as possible, the bats all let out screeches, as does Kaymen, trying to confuse her as much as possible

"Idiot. Nice job telling me exactly where you are. Your screeching has a finitely different resonance than your bat's. So i simply focus on each particular screech individually and find the one with the lowest pitch. Because unfortunately for you, a pony cannot physically match the pitch of a bat. So taking all of this into account, i know for a fact thst you are right....there", she pegging him with a rock.

The rock hits him right in the nose, making his nose bleed slightly "you...GAH!" He flies towards her at top speed, almost fast enough for some sort of sonic boom, his anger seems to amplify his speed "I NEVER LOSE!" As he flies past her he reaches for one of her swords, hoping to snatch it on the way past

She sees him flying at her thanks to his yell and flips straight over him landing with a sword in her mouth half-tempted to use it on him. "I played your little game and now you want to try to steal my sword...not a very good idea", she said standing on her hind legs and moving her sword to her hooves ready to slice him if he tried it again. She kept shifting her hooves, giving her a view of any more foolish theft attempts

As he lands somewhere , he notices a tear in his cape "My...my cape...YOU DID THIS!" He lunges toward her with his hooves, he's blinded by rage, and didn't notice that he had snagged his cape on a branch when he flew towards her. He didn't get close enough to hit her, he just slowed down and then stopped and started crying "dad..."

Edited by Tone shift

She was tempted to just walk away and leave there in his misery to teach him a lesson for trying to steal her sword. But she couldn't. Her sense of honor and duty forbade her from not helping whoever she could. "To be fair, I never touched your cape. The closest I came to it was when I hit your nose with the rock. Now to a more pressing matter. Not that I expect you to respond but what is the problem"?

Kaymen tries not to outright sob as he tries to explain why the cape means so much to him "It's...it's...the only thing I have...of my parents..." He wipes his face with his hoof and turns around "Why am I telling YOU this?" A bat flies over to him and tries to reason with him "But she...but! ...Yeah, you're right." He turns back to Bushido and says "Can you...help me fix my cape?" He said reluctantly

"So your cape is dear to you for the same reason my swords are so dear to me. And yeah, I'll help you fix your cape", she said resheathing the blade she had drawn against him. She looked at the cape and cocked her head slightly confused. "Do you even have the material to fix it"?

"Ma..terial? Oh! You mean like...no, I don't...i live in here, this is the only thing of its kind I've seen since I started living here...oh, hold on" Kaymen removes his fake teeth before continuing "And also...my name is Kaymen, i also gave myself the name Blooblood, bloo with two 'o's, Kaymen Blooblood"

She nodded. "Okay. I will run into town and pick up some fabric for your cape, not a problem. Just hang out for a few while I head to Rarity's shop", she said taking off for Ponyville and returning quickly with matching fabric and she pulled out a kunai. "I'm gonna use this to mend the fabric..don't worry about your cape. It'll be fixed pretty soon".

"T-Thanks...I-I don't think I've personally met anypony like you..." The bat from earlier came over and said something "SHUT UP YOU STIPID BAT! No I don't!" The bat screeches in a taunting way "SHUT UP!" He starts blushing as the bat taunts him, and he starts chasing it around the forest a bit "I REALLY HATE YOU RIGHT NOW, YOU KNOW THAT!"

She just nodded and started sewing the cape back together with her kunai. "Oh yeah, I think I forgot to introduce myself. Bushido Blade....quite possibly the last Japony alive", she said as she finished sewing his cape back to its prior condition and handed it back to him. "It was a bit difficult to concentrate on fixing your cape with you and your bat arguing, just saying".

"Eheh...sorry...she's my...well, she's the closest thing I have to a sister...I love her, but she annoys me so much sometimes..." The bat sticks out her tongue at him "WHY YOU!" He throws a rock at her, knowing she can easily dodge it "wait...what's a japony?" He said, looking back at the bat and sneers at her

"A Japony is a pony from...Japon which is gone now", she said noddding respectfully to the bat while placing her kunai back into it's pouch. "Thanks a lot, Discord....", she sighed and checked to be sure that hecwasnt going to make another move for one of her swords.

Edited by Dusk Shade

"Oh, I'm sorry...i guess I can say I kinda know how you feel..." Realizing she was going to leave now "Um...do you mind if I...come with you to Zecora's?" He said with a slight blush, the bat started mocking him again "SHUT UP! ...Maybe I do..." The bat starts laughing " SHUT UP!" He proceeds to take out his contacts out, so zecora doesn't think he's evil or something