Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Guns and Blades

deathbycake74

Bolt action would have to be a CZ 527, great solid gun, I can get one for ~$525 USD all day any day

Revolver would have to be a Ruger SuperBlackhawk in 44 mag, had one with an 8" barrel and it shot great and looked menacing

Semi-Auto PTR91 or HK93, would love to own either someday

Shotgun:Can't beat an older model remington 870

(edited)

Here we go:

USP (My choice for personal defence)

SAS - Single Action Army (Who doesn't like a vintage revolver?)

P90

AA-12 - World's deadliest handheld weapon

R700 - Just a cool rifle :3

Desert Eagle (Because Counter Strike)

Luger - Most comfortable gun in the world.

Although in Ireland the only guns that are legal are shotguns and rifles.

So I'd get a CZ455 .22 rifle if I could :3

Edited by IcyHaze

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pistols: Sig P365,  my go-to concealed carry pistol. It’s small but has a nice little punch for a gun that size.

Mauser Broomhandle, because it’s so freaking awesome. Semi automatic and it looks like Han Solo’s blaster.

Enfield, I'm not sure the model.

Enfield No. 2 Mk I** S/N ZD7599 | Sunshine Coast Gun Shop

I used to have this gun but I gave it back to my dad after I got my Sig. It’s such a sweet little gun. They don’t make the ammo for it anymore but a .38 works perfect. Nice stopping power and you don’t have to do anything but point and shoot. Great for any occasion. They knew what they were doing when they made these. It has a hard rubber grip which feels like plastic but plastic wasn’t around when these were manufactured. It was used in the Boer War and it has seen some action. The paint (yes, it was simply painted black) was chipped and scratched but I liked it that way. Awesome gun.

• Excited 1

When it comes to handguns, I cut my teeth on a Glock 17, and I own and carry multiple Glocks nowadays. However, I believe another favorite handgun of mine does not get the credit it deserves: The CZ-75. The ergonomics of this handgun are unrivaled, and it almost feels like it was custom made for my hands. When it comes to full-size CZ-75s, I have an SP-01 Tactical and Shadow 2 (target handgun). I also have a compact CZ-75 P-01 (similar in size to a Glock 19) that I sometimes carry. I shoot better with a CZ-75 than any other handgun platform. I also like the Sig Sauer P220 series (P220, P226, P229) of handguns.

I don't use shotguns extensively, but I do like the Mossberg 500 series, given its affordability, versatility, and reliability.

I have used various rifles, and I enjoy the M1 Garand, Kalashnikov, and AR-15. I am sure I would like selective auto Kalashnikov variants, in addition to the M4, M16, and HK 416 if I tried them. When it comes to bolt-action rifles, I do like Mauser 98 variants. The M14 rifle was a product of politics, and quite frankly never should have been adopted by the United States military. However, in spite of this, I find it an absolute joy to shoot. Granted, as a civilian, I am not using one capable of full-auto.

As for submachine guns, I found the MP5 to be enjoyable. It is of a familiar closed bolt design (I am a civilian), and the recoil is quite manageable. I have never fired any of these submachine guns, but for historical reasons, I am interested in the Thompson, MP 18, MP 40, PPSh-41, and PPS-43.

I have never fired a light machine gun, but I do have some interest in the BAR, MG-42/MG-3, RPK, FN MAG, and PKM.

Edited by Gun Metal Zebra
  • Brohoof 2

My self-defense urban carry is a Glock 48. Its primary utility is its compactness and subsequent ease of concealed carry.

I don't regularly carry knives anymore, but when I do I prefer concealable sheathed fixed blade knives for both self-defense and general outdoor utility.

• 2 weeks later...

Machetes, being a big fan of Friday The 13th and Jason Voorhees, I've pretty much grown to loving the weapon out of all blades.

Any M4 assault rifle variant is a yes from me. Man I wish airsoft was legal in Australia, I'd be tottering around with it blasting fools in wargames.