Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Moon?

Ac3xAssasin

My favorite moon would have to be Triton, one of Neptune's moons. It hs a marble-esque look that reminds me of old Atlantian rubble. 

post-24271-0-75876600-1391894043_thumb.jpg

Edited by IHasTwi

Europa - Also a moon of Jupiter, it's covered entirely by ice, and may have liquid oceans underneath the ice, with the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's the best bet to find other lifeforms in the solar system.

img-2263652-1-Europa-moon.jpg

ALL THESE WORLDS

ARE YOURS EXCEPT

EUROPA

ATTEMPT NO

LANDING THERE

• 5 years later...

Saturn's moon (well, one of them I believe..right?) Titan, has always caught my eye. There's just so much unexplored! 

saturnsmoont.jpg

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Huh, I guess I don't have a favorite moon.  :huh:

I really do enjoy looking at our Moon and the 4 major moons that orbit around Jupiter. Titan is pretty neat too. It appears as a tiny orange dot in my telescope  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Uranus' moon Miranda, “Frankenstein”. It’s very eerie looking and I like the noir ‘feel’  to it.

08E73CB2-F0A6-431A-9ED8-ABA238AFA028.thumb.jpeg.ecf3ddcc8ca6b4c41097608ad0e8d8dd.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably our Moon. Despite it being a bit of a barren wasteland it’s still a really cool celestial object. Only place us humans have been to besides Earth. And Its effects on our tides and seasons pretty much directly lead to us existing.

Really without the Moon and the event that lead to its creation (Theia impacting the Earth) the whole planet would be radically different, so the Moon is pretty damn cool. Also makes you realize just how many things had to come together perfectly just for life here to exist. Space is sick.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...