Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

Antiyonder

Any fans of the show?  Discussion on the comic of the duo or even Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur is welcome if anyone reads either or both.

Big fan of the series and like many Disney Channel animated shows, it is why I was never sure about Disney being the reason for the quality of Marvel toons from 2012 and so.

I do read a lot of comics as some may have gathered, but yeah not much on the characters in question.  Have a dollar reprint of Moon Boy and Devil's first appearance, as well as The Amazing Spider-Man Annual 1998 where they show up.  Also Beavis & Butthead #1 where B&B read a Devil Dinosaur story to snark on it.

Anyway, S2 premieres on Disney Plus during February 2.  Season Premiere along with 13 additional episodes which yeah is to see how much views they get:

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I wonder just how wild this could be.  

Well here are some freebies from Disney's YouTube:

And several more.  If it helps, even people who aren't as into the MCU stuff of this decade even enjoy it.

Heck, like Gravity Falls up to The Ghost & Molly McGee, it's why I've never been certain that in house Marvel stuff like Ultimate Spider-Man was low in quality due to Disney.