Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Friends of the Everfree (Private Casual SoL) [1 & 1]

FancyHorse

"That'll be noted." He replies, Rarity squeals, "Oh thank you sir." She responds, "Tata" she finishes heading on her way.

"Nice mare.. a little obnoxious I'll say though." Dollarhooves says. He takes another drink from his cider.

Over by the town hall seems to be a stage set up.

"Hmm shall we investigate?" He asks Crawly

@

"You found her obnoxious? I didn't notice." 

Void stated with another smile

*Void transforms into a pony in an overcoat with a journal* "Void private investigator at your service" *Transforms back again* "Yes, we should go check it out heheh,"

Void was practising his Transformation magic whilst having a little fun on the side.

Void begins to trot on over towards the stage through the crowd.

Dollarhooves follows along with Crawly. Arriving at the stage we see the Wonderbolts standing along at the stage, the mayor approaching to the speaker stand.

"Good day every pony!" She says, her voice amplified by the microphone.

"Welcome to the Autumn Welcome festival." (crappy name I know. Bear with me.)

Everypony begins cheering.

@

"So that is the festival then? I get it, hmmm should we stay and watch them? I am guessing the answer is yes?"

Void puts on his trademark Mischievous smile and looks back at Dollarhooves smiling.

"What about those Fireworks we thought about, heheh I am guessing when the Wonderbolts take off should be when I shoot them up into the air for a bit of a flashy take-off"

"Oh! Splendid idea friend." He replies.

"And to start off our festival with a brilliant display, The Wonder Bolts have agreed to present their Autumn Colors flyby." The mayor finishes and the ponies again cheer,

"When the Bolts pass by that's when you should set them off." Dollarhooves whispers

@

@

Void looks over then upwards and mutters

"Yeah, the second they pass I'll shoot my magic behind them for a bit of a display for a take-off and maybe some wowing"

Void said with a determined face and his horn glowing a faint green, as he is doing this he is stood fully up and looks quite tall.

The loud party music begins to pick up as the Wonder Bolts begin to take off, soaring upwards, climbing upward before beginning their descent down.

Following behind their movements, a stream of colored smoke tails their flight, changing along various Autumn colors, with a loud roar from their advanced flight packs, they zip past in another flyby.

@

@

"Heheh, now! I shoot up!"

Void shouts with enthusiasm as his horn glows a vibrant green and shoots an explosive fireball carefully behind them as they take-off.

For that extra umph, and a more impressive flyby with a brilliant show, Void thought to himself as he cast his strong magic.

The fireball erupts into a blaze of green fury lighting up the sky, the ponies pause starting in before continuing their happy cheering.

Dollarhooves pats Crawly encouragingly on the shoulder, "Nice one." He says giving a happy smirk

(Fu fu fu filler!.)

@

@

Void looking smug and cheery just stands up taller to look more impressive but then trips over his own hoof and dusts himself off

"I uhh, meant to do that... All for comedy purposes"

Void then blushes but goes back to normal

"Thanks, I knew it would work, heheh, that was awesome still!"

@

"Manehatten got nothing on these festivals." He says, the Wonder bolts split from their formation, performing aerial maneuvers and stunts. After several minutes they make their landing back near the stage.

"Come on! Let's take another stroll. Cider isn't the only thing we came for." He says to crawly motioning him along.

@,

"What else is there to do, Hey wait up"

Void trots along behind  Dollarhooves and wonders what else there could be to do as the day so far has been great.

"So really what else could there be to do? I am honestly intrigued"

Void say's with a confused look and a smile.

The two walk along in a slow pace along the streets examining each vendor and activity, ranging between dances, sing along, games, and various foods.

The two come upon a ring tossing game. Dollarhooves smiles happily, "Time to unleash my inner filly" he smirks

@

@,

Void just grins then giggles.

"Everypony has an Inner filly you know. It just takes some fun activities to bring them out"

Void then starts to Laugh a bit louder as he looks at Dollarhooves.

"Now then who do you think is better and more accurate? The only way to find out is to play it so then"

@

"I call first dibs!" He replies playfully standing in line, he dances upon his hooves as he awaits.

The first young filly tosses her first ring but overshoots, she whimpers a bit and is handed another a ring she smiles and tosses again. The ring just bouncing off a bottle.

the game vendor gives a soft smile handing her a piece of hard candy. Dollarhooves smiles at the kind act.

@,

Void watches as the vendor cheers up the young filly after being so close.

"Well what do you know. I guess sadness in PonyVille is a rarity then"

He says, as he feels kind of warm inside but let's it subdue again before looking back at Dollarhooves grinning.

@

Dollarhooves approaches next, the vendor smirks,

"Aren't ya too big to play filly games?" He asks

"Nahh, we're all just fillies in larger bodies." Dollarhooves replies.

The vendor smiles handing him two rings, he tosses the first landing onto a plain ring. He smirks, and tosses the next. It lands onto a colored bottle.

"Yah!" He exclaims happily, the vendor smiles and hands him a small plush rabbit. Dollarhooves looks down to the filly who still remains and hands it to her.

She smiles brightly and hugs it happily.

@

Void smiles warmly at Dollarhooves for his kind act and then

"That was quite nice of you"

Void then begins to get a small craving for love from the kind act but shakes his head and ignores it.

"Wait am I next"

He got lost in his mind for a few moments after his craving.

Edited by Void Crawler

@

"Well yeah silly. Come on." Dollarhooves motions him forward. The vendor appears surprised to see the changeling but gives a faint smile.

"Just make the targeted bottles and you'll get a surprise." He says to him.

He finishes and hands him two red rings to use.

@

Void stares at the bottles and concentrates before throwing his first ring which barely made it onto the first bottle but it did, the second ring went flying over as Void threw it way to hard.

"Heheh, that second one nearly went to the moon...*Void uses his magic to levitate the two rings back over* Well one made it on"

The vendor smiles handing him a candy apple dipped in caramel.

"Two scores equal a stuffed animal, one gets you a, treat." He says,

"Thank you mister." The small filly says trotting off, Dollarhooves smiles feeling rather satisfied.

"There's my highlight for the day." He says

@

Void thanks the vendor for letting two full grown ponies play.

"Generosity is always one of the best feelings, friend"

Void looks at the Caramel Apple and has no idea what to do with it.

"Not in the mood for normal pony food for some reason, I really wonder why"

He also realizes that his fangs may get in the way so he just continues staring at it.

@

"Not trying to sound selfish but I'll take it if you don't want it." Dollarhooves says

The two continue on their stroll around the Ponyville festival. They arrive next at the park, ahead is another large congregation, loud party music playing as the crowd of Ponies dance about.

"Dance party! Come on let's go!" He says excitedly trotting ahead.

@,

Void looks awkward then starts talking.

"I can't really dance... Changelings are not know for having strong hooves"

He lifts his holed hoof up and grins, then laughs

"Well I will attempt to dance and highly fail or trip or even worse, heheh"

Once he says this he beams up again and act's normal.

Dollarhooves smiles at him, "Don't feel bad I can't exactly dance either. Just move your hooves." He says holding his smile as the music begins to pick.

A colorful display of pink laser stream throughout making the scene flash repeatedly as if everyone is moving in frames.

Upon the stage Vinyl Scratch bobs her head as the music begins pumping