Banner by ~ Nico

More Recent Topics !

Whooves

Hello,

My suggestion is very simple, really. Instead of "5" recent topics on the sidebar, can you make it display 10? I know this is possible administration wise but it was more a question towards the admins.

- Whooves

Hello,

My suggestion is very simple, really. Instead of "5" recent topics on the sidebar, can you make it display 10? I know this is possible administration wise but it was more a question towards the admins.

- Whooves

This won't be hard to change, but changing the sidebar hook to display 10 topics instead of 5 would make the sidebar much longer than the board index, which will leave a lot of awkward whitespace. But it looks like a few new sections will be getting added soon, so if there's room to spare, I'll see how far I can extend it.

If the length of the boards is a problem perhaps you could add a mini-scrollbar on the side of it to make up for the lack of index length?

The sidebar hook is only meant to give you a quick idea of what's new. I'm not going to be adding any scrollbars to it - if you're really looking for a comprehensive list of every new topic, IP.Board has a wonderful feature called View New Content (accessible from every single page of the forums). Give it a try.

Oh I know. But I mean my suggestion was meant only as a suggestion, not as a personal level of involvement. I don't use the recent topics bar. Just postin' a suggestion based on what was said. =P

Though it's good to know there's always alternatives should I need it.

• Brohoof 1